What's new

Polkadot (dot) moved from $17 to $19.79!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the first post and not the present price of polkadot which is around $16 like you just posted, I was talking about the post you created around February.
Polkadot isn't the kind of price you quoted there. I wonder where you get such information. The price of DOT is poised around $13-$16 at present.

A friend of mine is actually looking for a cryptocurrency to invest in right now and it seems that this coin seems to be something that I can actually recommend for him.

What a great information for those that invested in the coins even though i don't have any investment there but still I'm happy that this is happening.
That's nice you're acknowledging what's happening at the moment around Cryptocurrency market.
Exactly, which is actually something that is very good for you to invest in if you can spare more money but unfortunately I am out of cash to invest in it right now but if anything happens in the future I'm going to invest in it.
Things are beginning to move up, I'm sensing this one that, it is heading back ti the top. The bull run is warming up to take place and relegate the long tormenting bearish run.

What is the value of DOT as of August 11? Looks like this is one of the fastest growing crypto coins. I might consider investing on this coin due to its recent growth.

What is the value of DOT as of August 11? Looks like this is one of the fastest growing crypto coins. I might consider investing on this coin due to its recent growth.
I think the value of polkadot as at the moment is around fourteen to sixteen dollar which has fallen short of the nineteen dollars in early February this year, and I beleieve the coin is good for investment.

Though I don't really know or pinpoint the exact time this polcadot came out as a Coin, it is obvious not before the Dogecoin. And yet it has moved to this level in price. Good for the Coin

Polkadot is a good coin with many use cases and this is what gives it the height it has achieved so far. Let's see how far this coin will get to and know if we will benefit from it .

Exactly, which is actually something that is very good for you to invest in if you can spare more money but unfortunately I am out of cash to invest in it right now but if anything happens in the future I'm going to invest in it.
Even if you're out of cash if want to invest in it you can invest with the little you have and leave it for a very long time before you get back to it.

Polkadot (dot) coin is increasing in price at the moment, now $19.79 per coin. From the previous price of $17 per token it was last week,and also the next long position target for Polkadot will be at $43.9, once the cryptocurrency moves above the $17 level.

The coin is valued at $20+, you can checked the current market value at coinmarketcap.com, and see if the coin have moved past what I told you.

Even if you're out of cash if want to invest in it you can invest with the little you have and leave it for a very long time before you get back to it.

Seriously, I actually know very well about how cryptocurrencies work believe me when I tell you that. It's not that I don't believe in the project but have burn out my funds to invest now.

The coin is valued at $20+, you can checked the current market value at coinmarketcap.com, and see if the coin have moved past what I told you.
Wow That's good considering it's price some weeks ago. I'm happy everything is coming back to normal and the market is back to life. Polkadot is one of the moat popular crypto tokens with potentials.

Wow That's good considering it's price some weeks ago. I'm happy everything is coming back to normal and the market is back to life. Polkadot is one of the moat popular crypto tokens with potentials.

Seriously, it's very important to all cryptocurrencies investors all over the world with what's going on right now with the rise back up. It should get back quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back