PEPE experiences a 15% dip, a worry?

Henrywrites

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$2.0400USD
Biznotes
There is a big worry with the meme coin (PEPE) experiencing nearly 15% drop as a result of concerns arising from recent activities relating to multisig wallet and token transfers as can be seen in the attached picture. Is this something to worry for in the long-run or should traders feel worried about it? Screenshot_20230826-002403_Binance.jpg

Investors who milked PEPE earlier this year have taken their millions of dollars in the coin and moved on. Any cryptocurrency investment holder who still clings to PEPE will most likely lose more of his money. PEPE have been falling for a while now.

If you have thousands of dollars at stake, you should worry, if you invested just 20-30 USD, there is nothing to worry. I have some investment in PEPE, the value has fallen but I will be holding until bull market returns. Not just Pepe, a lot of coins have fallen, including bitcoin.

I saw that the staff of PEPE coin left a message in Twitter calming the community and saying that some funds were moved which they did not know anything and that they did not have access to these tokens, I do not know it can be true or it can be false, in short, I do not have to worry since I do not usually invest in these tokens.

But if you are an investor of Pepe token you have to make your own judgment, because it may be a premeditated Rug pull and the token will slowly bleed over time as it has happened with so many coins.

If you have thousands of dollars at stake, you should worry, if you invested just 20-30 USD, there is nothing to worry. I have some investment in PEPE, the value has fallen but I will be holding until bull market returns. Not just Pepe, a lot of coins have fallen, including bitcoin.

This is just what I hope on with my still holding what's left in the SHIB that I invested a lot of money when it was very much like a huge cryptocurrency project. Since then, SHIB looks like a scam but I hope that it's not. We will see what happens when the bullish market comes back.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back