PayPal Coin

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
On January 8, 2022, PayPal has confirmed that it will issue a Stablecoin named PayPal Coin, most likely PayPal Coin will be pegged to fiat money such as Pounds, Euros or USD.

Last edited:
So the question is why PayPal is not offering checkout with PayPal coin and you need to pass by debit card on guest checkout? I need to perform some deposits on Rapidworkers I have some jobs to run and earning from micro-jobs to run jobs is a long process. Some PayPal decisions are strange.

Knowing the history of paypal where they can choose to block you any day. I would say that paypal is not worth it. I would rather have the money in the bank and prefer to move the money accordingly. Another thing is that paypal is only good when you are doing non crypto transactions. And they are good because both parties can be safe on the transactions. But apart from that paypal is kind of not worth it.

I know PayPal now supports bitcoin for US users, the functionality has also bee extended in certain European countries. However, I know nothing about paypal coin.

This is my first time hearing about it and doesn't think I will use it and Paypal has made a joke of itself by limiting accounts of users who were involved in crypto transaction and now is itself allowing it but not allowing users to lift the suspension of their accounts

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back