Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any sites that pay you for work, but only in crypto? I am just curious mostly, as I don't think I'd ever work for just crypto. I need to be paid cash, but I'm sure there are people who will happily work for some cryptocurrency in return. Do you know of any sites that mostly pay in crypto or only in crypto? Hell, if it's work I can do, maybe I'll do it. I just don't like holding onto crypto too long, as it always drops in price for me.

There is a freelancing platform just like Fiverr and Upwork that pays only through crypto. Just like on Fiverr, you can list your gig and receive crypto payment when you are hired. Likewise, just like on Upwork, you can bid on existing jobs and receive crypto when you are hired.

I think there are freelance platforms that pay in cryptocurrency, there are also other freelance jobs where you can ask to be paid in cryptocurrency, there are also many places where you do microtasks and others where you can get paid in crypto.

Grant, you asked an interesting question. I have come across many sites for making money, but I have not yet seen that somewhere they will pay in Cryptocurrency. Typically, sites like Cointiply or HireTalents are associated with cryptocurrency but pay in Dollars💵 and cents ¢. And only then your income from Dollars is converted into the Bitcoin/LiteCoin cryptocurrency💱 you want most often. Paying users 👤with cryptocurrency is not beneficial for the site/company itself because Cryptocurrency cannot be obtained everywhere since it is not recognized in many countries, but a currency like the US Dollar has access and is tied to 193 countries🇪🇺🇿🇦🇺🇲🇦🇺 of the world. 🌎

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back