Okx.com wallet review.

Skysaint

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
OKX Wallet is the most dominant cryptocurrency wallet globally. Discover Web3 and gain authority over your cryptocurrency, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and digital possessions, all within a single, secure wallet.
The easiest method to delve into Web3. Safeguard, exchange, generate income, and oversee cryptocurrency, NFTs, and digital possessions across more than 50 blockchains.
Incorporated access to multi-chain decentralized exchanges (DEX), NFT marketplaces, earning opportunities, and numerous decentralized applications (dApps). Seamlessly manage your digital assets across OKX Exchange and Web3 Wallet, all within a unified and cohesive user experience.

OKK is not a wallet, it is an exchange platform, you can correct me if I am wrong. There is a huge difference between a wallet and an exchange. IT is a centralized exchange and keeping your assets in a centralized exchange is very dangerous. Remember what happened with FTX.

OKK is not a wallet, it is an exchange platform, you can correct me if I am wrong. There is a huge difference between a wallet and an exchange. IT is a centralized exchange and keeping your assets in a centralized exchange is very dangerous. Remember what happened with FTX.
Yes, OKX is an exchange, you are correct, I have been using it for a year and a half, like all exchanges you can deposit your cryptocurrencies there, but that is not the definition of what a crypto wallet is, as you and I well know.

it's a decentralized exchange, but a few days ago the exchange asked me to complete the KYC so I could continue to use the exchange, so it's slowly becoming centralized I think.

Yes, OKX is an exchange, you are correct, I have been using it for a year and a half, like all exchanges you can deposit your cryptocurrencies there, but that is not the definition of what a crypto wallet is, as you and I well know.

it's a decentralized exchange, but a few days ago the exchange asked me to complete the KYC so I could continue to use the exchange, so it's slowly becoming centralized I think.
So, OKX was primarily a decentralized exchange? I did not know that.
Are they asking for KYC for all members or only those who are into trading?

So, OKX was primarily a decentralized exchange? I did not know that.
Are they asking for KYC for all members or only those who are into trading?
I don't know exactly if it's just for trading or buying/selling too, but I also received a notification to complete the KYC in Bitget before October 1, I think it has something to do with regulation more than anything else, decentralization is a thing of the past I think.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back