Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're a business owner or run a business with employees, would you ever give cryptocurrency as a bonus to your employees? I think if you have crypto that's worth a good amount, giving it as a bonus to an employee of yours could be good. But I just worry about giving crypto as a bonus, because that bonus could end up being worthless if the crypto fails to rise.

I think if I ever got a bonus of crypto, depending on the worth, I would cash out right away. I don't think I'd wait to risk it dropping a ton in price and seeing my bonus in turn dry up before my eyes.

I frequently hire people to manage my business, I hire people for content creation, marketing and website management jobs and depending upon the payment choice of my staff, I either pay through paypal or through crypto. I do not give crypto as a bonus but use it as a payment form. Interestingly, I earned my first crypto through working on a website. I did not invest in crypto, I earned by working.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back