Notcoin is bullish and I am making profits

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I found notcoin when it was listed on Binance. When I found it I started buying. The first notcoin I bought was 0.0055 cents and as of now it is 0.016. I have earned 40 percent profit on my investment. I will continue to flex my muscles to buy this coin.

I'm hearing about Notcoin in a lot of places and I still have no idea what it is, I'll have to do some research.

I'm hearing about Notcoin in a lot of places and I still have no idea what it is, I'll have to do some research.
Notcoin is a play-to-earn game integrated as a mini-app within Telegram where the plays gain NOT token for participating in different activities. With immense progress Notcoin (NOT) token was integrated into the TON ecosystem. And now it is listed in various exchange platform.

Notcoin is a play-to-earn game integrated as a mini-app within Telegram where the plays gain NOT token for participating in different activities. With immense progress Notcoin (NOT) token was integrated into the TON ecosystem. And now it is listed in various exchange platform.
Thanks for the information! I was interested in Toncoin and I have already invested some money, I didn't know that Notcoin was a token of said blockchain

Thanks for explaining this. Even though I have some stakes, I do not know much about this coin, thanks for enriching my knowledge. I started investing purely for speculative price.

Thanks for explaining this. Even though I have some stakes, I do not know much about this coin, thanks for enriching my knowledge. I started investing purely for speculative price.
A friend today has told me about Notcoin too, it seems that more people than I thought to know this Token, is there any way I can get this token without investing my own money? this one would want it to be the last option if I don't get it somehow, he told me he got it on Telegram, but he didn't give me much detail.

Well, I have also heard of people getting it for free through Telegram. But I have mainly invested through Binance. Currently, it is around 2 cents and you can experiment with $10-$20

I got these tokens back when they were a simple game. Toid I managed to earn 50 dollars, but I made a big mistake when I sold at the price of 0.007 dollars. Now I do not plan to buy this token because the price is not too low, but if the price drops to the level of 0.007, I will definitely buy.

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back