North Korea Hacking Crypto?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
At first I could hardly believe reading the quotes on Twitter, about a country stealing crypto,
after this news was confirmed by Reuters.com and bbc.com,

Last edited:
When politics are integrated with the crypto world and hacking this is the main reason that many countries are prohibiting cryptocurrency as used as you mention for illegal activities and politics.

Are they likely the one's behind the hack of Crypto.com few weeks ago? Over $15 million worth of Ethereum was stolen from the exchanger website.

I have been read about the news on different platforms, it was aback to me when I first read it. I think the country should get suspended from crypto activity.

With the reputation that North Korea has, it's not too far fetched to imagine that they are capable of such actions. It would however take time and a lot of effort to prove, so nothing can be done in the meantime other than trying to safeguard other exchanges and wallets.

I read this news. However, none of the media agencies is following up on this new and informing the audience if they are doing this over and over or stopped now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back