NFT: Latest Airdrop

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This airdrop has been going on for weeks and I don't know how legit or fake it is. Still, I believe there is no harm in trying and it is about to be launched. You can still participate in it before it is launched.

All you need is your Ethereum wallet address and you will have to refer at least four people to withdraw the NFTs.

This is my referral link:

I've been seeing this airdrop everywhere and people are assuring that it would soon be listed - the thing about these airdrops is that, they always prefer releasing their tokens to those who purchased presale.
I don't think airdrops are still a viable way of acquiring crypto anymore.

I have been hearing alot about this airdrop for days now if not even weeks, I joined recently and I made a withdrawal after getting four persons to join but I am yet to receive it. Time would tell if it's legit or not.

This airdrop has been going on for weeks and I don't know how legit or fake it is. Still, I believe there is no harm in trying and it is about to be launched. You can still participate in it before it is launched.

All you need is your Ethereum wallet address and you will have to refer at least four people to withdraw the NFTs.

This is my referral link:

I have already taken part in this Airdrop and they give 10NS once you register and you get 10 NS on each referral that you are able to get to join with your link.

I have seen people spam everywhere with their referral links from this airdrop and I wonder what it will be worth at launch. Personally, airdrops outside coinmarketcap.com are not of interest to me.

Even though I am just reading about this airdrop for the first time here, but I have not been a fan of airdrop platforms. I can't stress myself and will not be rewarded at the end of the day. This is a waste of time to me?

It is not only that one should give it a try by getting involved in the airdrop it exposes ones wallet to fraudulent people. So people should be careful

Hope that this airdrop will become real, because so many scam airdrops after I am not believes that there any airdrops is real,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back