What's new

NFT Airdrop -> 23 March Chiko & Roko Art

olivier Fr

Mar 21, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello everybody, today I bring you a site that is giving away NFT for free but only until March 31st.

link 👇👇👇👇

Register, enter your email, password and the ethereum address of your wallet (if you have metamask it is very simple)

Once you are registered you can collect the NFTs, which you can find on the main page.

You will also receive coins once registered, which you will need to buy other NFTs.

ATTENTION
This site only releases NFTs until March 31st, then on April 1st they can be transferred to your wallet.

If you have any problems write me 🙂

Attachments

• cameroun.JPG
    cameroun.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What's the current value of this airdrop that you got currently? The thing about these airdrops especially NFTs is that they're just speculated values and there's every tendency they don't reach that projection.

NFTS I'm beginning to become very important and very popular in the cryptocurrency space and this is a perfect opportunity for anybody to kick-start his career.

I remember some weeks ago I asked a friend to explain what this NFTs are but he couldn't give me a satisfactory answer so from the comments I'm seeing here I think I have a clue of what it's about.

I remember some weeks ago I asked a friend to explain what this NFTs are but he couldn't give me a satisfactory answer so from the comments I'm seeing here I think I have a clue of what it's about.
I have little information about NFT, I try to explain you, NFT means non fungible tokens, basically these nfts are created as like crypto coins in block chain technology, but nfts are not exchange or traded like crypto coins, nfts have separate market place OPEN SEA, Where sellers are bid there prices regarding the nft uniqueness.

I don't know much about Nft but I like the setting of the website. The only issue is the requirements of buying Nft in the platform. If that is true, it shouldn't be like that. People will rarely buy from a website that have not paid them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back