Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$110.8000USD
Biznotes
Ai-arbitrage trading platform Mosdex.com, which was promoted as being innovative, is no longer accessible.

This is bad news for investors that enjoy taking the biggest risks; they should have stayed with California-based cannabis cultivation.

However, the similarly abrupt removal of all official Mosdex social media signals the exit scam has already started: Someone, most likely said either the Atlantic lines were cut or their server's wifi were unplugged.

It should come as no surprise that their CEO's LinkedIn profile has likewise vanished: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-emmett-lodurr-1341b1245

For the Whale's benefit, no money was invested that we couldn't afford to lose. In this instance, especially given that a shaman who had his lands plundered, sacred sites dug, and favourite insect companions all poisoned in his name had cursed all of the bitcoin.

How much did you invest into Mosdex, before Mosdex Rug Pulled?

I have not invested in that platform, but today nothing in the cryptographic world surprises me anymore, a few days ago there was also a rugpull in Chibi Finance, have you been affected by Mosdex? have you lost money?

Frankly speaking, I never heard of Mosdex until it started getting a bad reputation. One of the worst things related to cryptocurrency is rug pull. It is so easy to scam people that in the past few years, we have seen millions of people lose billions of dollars. Thankfully, I have never been a victim of any kind of rug pull. I have lost money due to investing and trading, but never lost a penny because of scam projects.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back