More ADA tokens were bought

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Whalestats reported that a group of BNB whales bought 5,367,075 ADA tokens for $5.1 million. The acquisition is massive, accounting for half of the ADA BEP-20 coins in BSC wallets. That was a massive buy, and we expected the price of cardano ADA to skyrocket as a result.

The unnamed BNB whales that made the transaction remain secret, and this isn't the first time wallets have made large purchases of BSC-based coins.

Whalestats reported that a group of BNB whales bought 5,367,075 ADA tokens for $5.1 million. The acquisition is massive, accounting for half of the ADA BEP-20 coins in BSC wallets. That was a massive buy, and we expected the price of cardano ADA to skyrocket as a result.

The unnamed BNB whales that made the transaction remain secret, and this isn't the first time wallets have made large purchases of BSC-based coins.
Oddly enough, such large purchases are usually followed by a price dump, at least for a short while. It worth noting though because something might be coming up with Cardano soon.

This is a very huge purchase that could result in an increase in the price of ADA. It is good to follow the whalestat to help ones fundermental analysis.

This is a very huge purchase that could result in an increase in the price of ADA. It is good to follow the whalestat to help ones fundermental analysis.
Yes, it is indeed a huge purchase of the BSC based tokens. It should result in a significant spike in the price of ADA.

This showed that ADA is growing at a an exponential rate because so many whales are getting involved in the ADA investment.

This showed that ADA is growing at a an exponential rate because so many whales are getting involved in the ADA investment.
The cardinal project has always been a very wonderful project and it's been one of the most used blockchain in the cryptocurrency space.

The cardinal project has always been a very wonderful project and it's been one of the most used blockchain in the cryptocurrency space.
If you're looking for a project to invest on in the cryptocurrency space, I think that ADA o is one of the coin to consider.

If you're looking for a project to invest on in the cryptocurrency space, I think that ADA o is one of the coin to consider.
ADA remain one of the cryptocurrency that I would like to add to my list of cryptocurrency portfolio. I have been following this project for a very long time and I noticed that it is a very promising one.

ADA remain one of the cryptocurrency that I would like to add to my list of cryptocurrency portfolio. I have been following this project for a very long time and I noticed that it is a very promising one.
The only setback is at the coin is not increasing tremendously. This has actually been happening before the market dip began in the cryptocurrency market.

The only setback is at the coin is not increasing tremendously. This has actually been happening before the market dip began in the cryptocurrency market.
The downturn in the cryptocurrency
space affected all the cryptocurrencies including the ADA. The dip is not peculiar to only one cryptocurrency.

The downturn in the cryptocurrency
space affected all the cryptocurrencies including the ADA. The dip is not peculiar to only one cryptocurrency.
The huge purchase of the ADA token is not reflecting in the market capitalisation. It may be because of the dip in the cryptocurrency market.

I have been investing in ADA for some time. I am trying to buy 5K ADA before the price reaches 50 cents.

I don't think that coin has recovered from the dip that happened a few months back

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back