Minning On GTX 1660TI?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
If I was going to or not can this be done? It's not the best card or design to kick a punch but with low funds had the only card on my it's an option right. Then again I do have another GTX 680 that is laying around just doing nothing but collecting dust. Yet 680 will burn itself out really fast :p

Has anyone thought on mining or at least test mining on any cards that you can get your hands on. I do not expect to get much out of it with one or two single cards running. Need like 20 or 30 going at once. I'm a guy who loves to test things for a joyride.

Stick to what the card does best and that's gaming. Then wish that I can get a nice 3080 :) or even better a 3090 :) anyone has a spare for sale or to give :p PM me LOL

Well, mining on a single GPU isn't really the bets thing you can do, you will be spending the mining profit on paying electricity bills, maybe if you have lot of them installed on one rig, if you are looking to test on how mining works, i suggest you to give USB miners a try, as they are the cheapest way to learn about mining

Mining on GTX is also good, but for me it doesn't matter where you mine, and how you mine, what matters is the platform that you are mining from and how realible the platform is, when they started, how many persons have benefited from the platform, that it's nothing else that's my own contribution.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back