LUNA Destroyed

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
After reaching ATH Terra LUNA on April 9, 2022 $119, South Korea, he admitted that he had lost up to 3 billion or US$2,356,860. Many of Terra LUNA's investors who have lost big,

Last edited:
It's probably the worst crash ever in cryptocurrency history. I think the developers knew about the problem earlier, but they were hoping they could solve it. I do t think it's intentional to let the project crash.

LUNA has turned out to be a Ponzi scheme. The creator of LUNA has absconded.

LUNA has turned out to be a Ponzi scheme. The creator of LUNA has absconded.
I thought he was caught and facing trial. Absconding is really not the solution because he is going to be arrested again. He needs to explain what really transpired in the crash of the Luna project.

I thought he was caught and facing trial. Absconding is really not the solution because he is going to be arrested again. He needs to explain what really transpired in the crash of the Luna project.
Do Kwon, the creator of LUNA and the CEO of Terraform Labs went into hiding when LUNA crashed.

Do Kwon, the creator of LUNA and the CEO of Terraform Labs went into hiding when LUNA crashed.
His actions truly depicted that the crash was a calculated effort . I was wondering why he was unable to pay the users liquidating their assets.

His actions truly depicted that the crash was a calculated effort . I was wondering why he was unable to pay the users liquidating their assets.
That's because he moved the money to his personal account and ran away. The crash was a calculated effort.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back