What's new

Lisk and Ledger - 1,000$ in LSK and 100 hardware wallets (end 2nd December)

glukos

Familiar Face
Nov 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Lisk and Ledger begin their partnership and offer a hand with 1,000$ LSK up for grabs and 100 Ledger hardware wallets for 100 people.

It is a very short-lived giveaway (end December 2) and a small number of people are currently participate.

From standard tasks (retweet, subscription to yt, watching a promotional video, etc.), you can get up to 26 tickets without referrals, which with the current number of all tickets gives a chance of about 75% that we will win something and for this reason the drop caught my attention.

This is the official deal of Lisk and Ledger, so this is legit giveaway, so if someone wanted to participate, here's my referral link:

https://share-w.in/ffqxwh-38364

LiskGiveaway.jpg

Thanks for the information I will give a try,I just hope it won't turn up to be like others, because most of the give away changes have always turnout to be fakes

Waoh. I got to see this information very late. Though I'll see if they have an ICO openings that I can still participate in so when the coin becomes profitable in future, I don't regret in any way.

I don't know If the link is still available. The thread was posted last year and it's been long. I know very well that giveaways do not last for long time. You should keep updating the thread for us to know if the giveaway is still available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back