Keeping money in the bank vs invest in Bitcoin

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Keeping money in the bank is good because of unforeseen occurrence but it will not yield any interest but if you invest in Bitcoin ,there is possibility that the money would double if Bitcoin increases in price.

I prefer to have a balance of both, I need to have money in the bank even if it does not generate many returns to tell the truth, and I want to be exposed also in bitcoin because I know the possible future potential it has as well as the control I have in that money being sovereign and with the possibility of self-custody it.

Keeping money in the bank or investing the money on Bitcoin all carries there various forms of risk but buying Bitcoin is more risky but I prefer to take such level of Risk

I think if you do not have the intention of using your money quickly then it would be best to invest it in Bitcoin for a long term.
But if you intend using your money quickly, Then it is safer to save in your bank.

Well, if you have enough money, I will advice that you invest some of it in bank and invest some in bitcoin. When you save your money in a bank, little or no interest will be added to it. But your money will be secured, it will not decrease. For bitcoin, when you invest in it, your money may increase or decrease depending on the current price of bitcoin, which means you can get your money when you actually wanted it.

I know there are different opinions in this regard and there are not many fans of saving money in the bank because they think that the value of their money will decrease, but I prefer not to risk and keep my money in the bank.

If you keep money in your bank, you will earn guaranteed interest (if you have deposited in a saving account), however, there is no guarantee that you will earn any profits on your bitcoin. Because of inflation, the value of your money can go down, likewise, when the market is bearish, the value of bitcoin will also go down. However, if you are patient and can wait for a long time, you will benefit more from bitcoin.

All my money won't be invested in Bitcoin because I know how the volatility of cryptocurrency market can affect the value of what you own. It's the money I don't have any plans for in the next 10 to 20 years I've invested in the cryptocurrency. There are other investments to put my money into which isn't Bitcoin or Bank account.

If you have no intention of investing in Bitcoin for long term, don't put your money in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Just save your money in your bank account so that you can have access to Withdrawal of the funds when you need it and the value will still be the same thing. This is not possible in Bitcoin investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back