What's new

Is XRP the next big thing?

Dismal_Bliss

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine is obsessed with this coin, and swears any day now it's value will skyrocket and even surpass Bitcoin and become the standard international currency.

Sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me. I hear people say this of all sorts of cryptocurrencies. But, just in case he's some sort of crypto prophet, I bought some, lol.

I don't think XRP is the new big thing, this token has been with us for a long time, and it came to challenge the SWIFT system which has not been able to beat it yet, although it is a good technology, I don't think it will surpass Bitcoin even in the medium or long term.

XRP is one of the oldest coins. Despite going through all the issues with the US Security Exchange, XRP still stands as one of the top coins by market cap. It will never overthrow Bitcoin but I think it can be third or fourth coin by market cap.

As far as I'm concerned, the time of the XRP has passed. This token had a lot of potential in 2020-2021, but at that time they had problems with SEC. Because of this, they could not develop and now they are one step behind all other projects

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back