What's new

Is trading on Payeer profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think payeer is not very suitable for trading because we should only keep stock in it because it is better for stock and exchange but we should use binance and probit for trading, it keeps easier and these are also better in exchanging and for stocking as well.

I am sure that many people don't know or heard about this way to trade only from your Payeer wallet;

today, we will give some information about that;

View attachment 1386
the crypto that you can trade them here are; Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, Dash, BCH, USDT, XPR, and of course we have USD, EUR, RUBLE.

so you can trade between those all the currencies and gain profits easily like the Binance.

Who has traded from Payeer wallet!!
Of course payeer can do pay trading but only when we know about it and know everything about it. And it's a great source for trading. There must be a technique to use it so that we can get the most out of it and make the most money.

In my humble opinion, I don't think tradimg crypto currency coin is profitable on payeer. During my course of investigation on the best crypto currency exchange platform to use for trading, I discovered that coin on payeer is a little bit expensive than other platform like blockchain, binance and Coinbase. You can look into this other three coin instead of payeer.

Payeer online wallet supports cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, as well as most traditional currencies. This tool allows you to both deposit and withdraw funds. Users can obtain a Payeer Platinum MasterCard credit card, which allows them to withdraw cash from ATMs and make standard payments.

In any platform you can get profits, payeer is one of the platforms that can make you profits,but keep in mind that its all about how action you do on trading and holding funds on payeer sometimes need to be patient and careful when you trading to any platform.

I am sure that many people don't know or heard about this way to trade only from your Payeer wallet;

View attachment 1386
the crypto that you can trade them here are; Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, Dash, BCH, USDT, XPR, and of course we have USD, EUR, RUBLE.

so you can trade between those all the currencies and gain profits easily like the Binance.

Some days ago I was having some bch tokens and I was traded on payeer it was my first experience on payeer and I am satisfied payeer have exactly same trading system as binance or coinex.
Another good thing in pair is you can convert your usdt into USD and then convert into your local fiat currency.

I have been using payeer for a very long time now ,and I think I can boldly say that it is a good wallet for one to use. It has low transaction fee ,and one can also be able to swap from fiat currency to cryptocurrency easily . When there was issue with receiving payments through Bitcoin , I used payeer and was able to convert to Bitcoin at a cheaper rate.

This is a nice initiative from payeer, I never knew this about payeer, PayPal should be the next in line to start this cryptocurrencies trading, then the rest, this will make cryptocurrencies to be highly valuable.

Yes, Payeer is a vault that trades in cryptocurrencies and easily converts to different currencies.But I haven't traded it yet but I did get the payment out there.I have also noticed that the price on this vault is a bit higher than the rest of the vaults and trading on it is a profitable business.

View attachment 1386

I'm hearing Payeer wallet for the very first time and from the way you have explained it, I'm loving it already. But my question is, does it supports Nigerian currency for trade because I'm a Nigerian, also, does the wallet have any hidden charges like some other Cryptocurrency wallet? Shed more light on this thanks.

Inside your MyTopExchange dashboard, you can use your ATM card or USSD transfer to instantly fund your Payeer account within seconds. You can also sell your Payeer funds at MyTopExchange, and receive payment automatically credited to your bank account within 10 seconds.

View attachment 1386

I never knew that trading on payeer is possible. I only think it just a payment processor that I can buy and sell crypto currency with high fees. Payeer is more than just a payment processor. It is Like I have not notice the trading in payeer app. Can I trade using the app?

I have payeer account. I have used payeer a couple of times, I am aware about the trading features on payeer account, but I have not used that feature yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back