Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With the recent surge and increase in Bitcoin in recent weeks, can we say this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because I don't see that coin coming down anytime soon. I took my time to ask this question here because some analyst believe Bitcoin will soon dip down before it rally up again but I don't just want to miss the moving train.

With the recent surge and increase in Bitcoin in recent weeks, can we say this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because I don't see that coin coming down anytime soon. I took my time to ask this question here because some analyst believe Bitcoin will soon dip down before it rally up again but I don't just want to miss the moving train.
buying bitcoin at this time is like standing on a plank without any stand. As at today, 1BTC = $30,000, if one need to invest, you will invest on how much worth of bitcoin? Then, i am sure the price will soon fall back to $10,000. If that happen, how will such an investor escape bankrupcy? So. to be on a safer side, dont think of investing on bitcoin for now.

This is definately not the best time to buy bitcoin provided you are a small scale investor. It’s definately the best to buy on a large scale and for short term. Bitcoin is very volatile and it’s perventsge increase for one week now is more than 10%. In a week if you invest $100,000 you’d have realize $10,000 profit from last week to now. It’s also the best time for traders to invest in the market

Yes sure you can buy bitcoin now if you have the funds. Bitcoin is projected to hit an all time 40k$ mark so yes I would advise you do, no matter what you invest you are assured of making a gain , might not be much but definitely profitable.

This is not the best time to buy bitcoin as the price could crash again, bitcoin is a volatile cryptocurrency . Smart investors wait till the price is fairly OK, you could buy though if you have some cash to spare.

Bitcoin is going through an hyper increase this period and it's not slowing down at all because of the institutional investment being poured into it.
This is definitely the right time to invest Bitcoin because like you rightly stated Bitcoin price is not going down anytime soon infact there are predictions of it hitting $50,000 pretty soon.

I read some predictions today made by prominent Bitcoin enthusiasts on the web. The expert predicted that the price of Bitcoin will reach $500k in the year 2030. With the way the price is going I don't think it will slow down at all. Even if it will dip down, it won't be a free fall type.

This is not the best time to buy bitcoin but the only positive is that even if it falls today, it won't be a free fall so the risk is not as huge as one would have expected. But to invest at this point and make something tangible requires huge capital outlay.

It is not the best time to buy it for holding, maybe the best option is for a short time, mean daily trading. The Bitcoin price now is higher, and I'm sure will increase more, but anything can happen about the disaster drop!

Here is how I see it in simple terms. This is my personal view and not investment advice. Firstly only invest an amount in bitcoin that you are prepared to lose. More than this and it will probably cause lots of stress and you won’t be able to hold on. Have a 5 year plus holding period. Don’t worry about the day to day or week to week volatility. It’s not too late to buy now but 2021 could be too late. Buy now or else start buying a small amount every month regardless of what the price is doing. Sounds simple but hard to follow. We naturally want to invest only when the price is rising and skip months when the price is falling. To go deeper research why bitcoin is important to the world and why money has value to society.

It is not advisable to invest in Bitcoin now. Cryptocurrencies are volatile especially Bitcoin. Something tells me it would will dip in value in the upcoming weeks.
But if you want to take a chance, you can buy the amount you can afford and are prepared to lose, should in case the unfavourable happens.

It feel that we have passed what anyone can call "the best time" to buy bitcoin because the price is currently very high, but the fact that the price can still rise more also means that anyone that feels like investing in it now can still do that. But we should also keep in mind that Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, therefore the price can go either way.

As it stands now , bitcoin is rising daily ,and it seems that there is no indication that it will soon fall down . We just have to observe it well before taking decisions , however it is expected that every cryptocurrency after a bullish run will have a dip

I must tell you that this is definitely the right time to invest on bitcoin, 8 months ago when bitcoin was at $10k I was afraid to buy and invest, but recently I the price seems to be appreciating endlessly, and just some of few days ago I had invested a lot on bitcoin, i really prays it keeps on going higher.

This is a very good time to buy a bitcoin coin because its price is very high and I hope it will be higher then this is a great time. I will tell you to buy this coin and take advantage of the time and you will get a lot of money from it.

Now the Bitcoin rate is very much high, if you buy Bitcoin at this rate you will receive a little.
I think it is better to wait for some days for decrease in rate so that you could buy a little more Bitcoin to Grab more money.

Yes it's best to buy bitcoin right now without wait. It's price is changing very rapidly so if it ll decrease then it ll not wait for you that you invest in it and then it ll go up. So if you have enough budget then buy Bitcoins right now.
There are many people who said don't buy bitcoin,it ll decrease and ll reach at 17000$ but you can see the results... It is just going up... Sometimes it decreases but again raises. So don't miss this train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back