What's new

Is this a good time to invest in Tron?

I personally think investing in any kind of crypto currency is a very good idea. With the way the world is moving, crypto currencies are the next big deal either tron, ETH,bitcoin or any other
Yes the world is becoming utilise
Its not just the good time but also the best time to invest on Tron. I want to believe that Tron is another phase of cryptocurrency with a promising goal. Its going to beat a lots of crypto Currencies soon as its developing on daily basis. I can't imagine my Tron wallet is gaining more value everyday, just like Bitcoin wallet. I bought 300 Trons but I traded with 100 and awaiting more others to grow as soon as possible.
That's interesting to know but I do also one of the investors investing on tron, when i told people that there will be a time when tron will be just like bitcoins people will not believe,when bitcoins reach a point when no one can afford to buy singles satoshi of it everyone will come for the cryptocurrency that has no value that's when tron will grow.
Post automatically merged:

This thread was created at the time one could not be advised to venture into tron as much as one can leave, now. My opinion is that there's no best time to hit crytpo currency, but it anytime you can afford it.
Yes anytime you are capable of buying cryptocurrency you are not till too late because in crypto market cryptocurrency is going higher every day so is still like you are buying it when bitcoins was $1 because the bitcoin you bought now for $50 might worth upto 10000 dollars in the next 5 years, no time is late to invest.

Last edited:
Yes. Invest now while the price is low. You can buy $20 worth is tron and use it to stake while you wait
Although i prefer to invest my trx to long-term smart contracts because of higher return than staking but it also has risk.

All I will say is that you can go ahead and invest in Tron crypto currency. The rate at which the value and good news is spreading this days is beyond control. And from the looks of things this coinbase system has a bright future that I do not think it will crash any time soon. Hence go ahead and invest.

I don't see the price o TRON going too high any time soon. The coin has a huge supply of 99 billion. Therefore, I do not see the coin gaining high value. Do not invest in tron unless you want to invest for a long term

I believe the best time to invest in tron is now cos the price might spike up because of the predictions I have been listening to for quite some time now. I have every reason to believe the coin will rise soon.

Tron did a good increase in the previous year and that's something positive. Though there has been a reduction in the price and it hasn't performed well but investors can take solace from a coin like ripple that suddenly has become important once more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back