What's new

Is there anyway to mine without having to pay a ton for equipment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrencies are something I don't frequently mess with, but I know there is money in it. But I was curious, is there anyway to mine cryptocurrencies without having to pay for a PC setup, or setups?

Like is there a way you can mine it without needed all the junk to do it?

I sincerely speaking not a fan of mining. Though from my own research and knowledge it's not an easy thing to find a mining site that doesn't require the need for purchasing a mining equipment.

I sincerely speaking not a fan of mining. Though from my own research and knowledge it's not an easy thing to find a mining site that doesn't require the need for purchasing a mining equipment.
I am not interested in mining airdrops though they are legit to some extends. Pie coin is gotten through mining some years back, currently is used as cryto currency.

Cryptocurrencies are something I don't frequently mess with, but I know there is money in it. But I was curious, is there anyway to mine cryptocurrencies without having to pay for a PC setup, or setups?

Mining can be profitable but there is no shortcut to mining of cryptocurrency as you have to follow the necessary procedure and secured all the required tools and equipment needed for the mining process. It's just unfortunate that some of those tools are really expensive.

There are ways that one can mine cryptocurrency without necessarily needing to purchase state-of-the-art equipment. With that being said, you will only be able to mine the coins which are trying to break into the crypto market, not the established ones

You have to understand that you are not really paying for the equipment but then you are paying for the opportunity to mine higher. You are going to be getting a lot of benefits such as improved hashrate and refill time.

Is there any way to mine without having good equipment though?

You have to understand that you are not really paying for the equipment but then you are paying for the opportunity to mine higher. You are going to be getting a lot of benefits such as improved hashrate and refill time.
How does one go about mining higher?

The only thing you can pay for is device you want to use for mining but you can mine as long as possible without paying anything. However it is just that you will deposit before withdrawing.

Many people erroneously assume and think that they can mine coins without buying expensive equipment by investing money in cloud mining projects. However, cloud mining are clearly scams.

If you have a gaming PC, you might be able to mine on your PC. Gaming PC has graphics processing units and high-end processors, which might let you ming crypto coins.

There is the possibility of joining a mining pool, which may allow anyone to engage in mining without owning their own equipment. Another possibility is to investigate cloud mining services.

I don't think there is a way to achieve this without having to spend so much money, that is the nature of mining for you, it is capital intensive and you have to spend if you aim to earn from it

I prefer the way it is expensive to mine cryptocurrency. I think it tends to give value to cryptocurrencies. There is no option but to spend big if you want to mine cryptocurrency. I don't want it to be commonised.

I believe you can mine using technologies that you already have. It's just that the results might not be encouraging. You can mine on your phone and pc as well.

I only know an application called crypto tab but it is not really effective and gives very little money for its use, I also know faucets that have an integrated browser miner, but their profits are too low, I think that really if you want to mine you must invest capital and assemble your equipment

Some mining app might just ask you to purchase higher quantity of the coin if you're interested in the project but it's not usually compulsory. Apart from that, you don't spend on mining

Unless you join a mining pool. There is nowhere that you can mine cryptocurrency without devices with extremely high specifications. All those phone and PC mining are hoaxes.

I think the answer to your question is no. Perhaps if you left your standard computer on to run the mining process when you are not using it and picked an obscure currency, you may get a coin after months and months. You're not going to be able to compete with those with good equipment, however, and so without the equipment it is not a good source of income.

I think the answer to your question is no. Perhaps if you left your standard computer on to run the mining process when you are not using it and picked an obscure currency, you may get a coin after months and months. You're not going to be able to compete with those with good equipment, however, and so without the equipment it is not a good source of income.
True, some will say that the solution to this is cloud mining, but in fact these sites are mostly scams, or those few that are legal, you need a good initial capital investment to buy your mining plan, and this also does not ensure that the website cannot become a scam from one moment to another, it is best to invest money in mining machinery if you have the money, and if not, just look for other income alternatives.

Mining has to do with a lot of power and equipment. If you have noticed most people going into mining tend to have the necessary tools and equipment even people that mind with phone tend to be very careful because mining with phones has an effect on the phone. As much as I like mining I am only able to do that with my phone for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back