What's new

Is there any situation that would force you to sell your bitcoin assets?

Absolutely there are alot of situation that may or will definitely forced you to sell out your bitcoin assets even though it will goes against your plans but that will be the only available option for you to meet up your demands. most especially in terms of health situations.

Most
There was a time I made a plan to hold my bitcoin asset for a very long time so that I can make good profit in the future. Nevertheless, I sold it off because I needed money so badly.
We always have that mindset but you can not hold it when you have pressing issues, and the value of your Bitcoin can solve that issue without you going to borrow money elsewhere.

Most

We always have that mindset but you can not hold it when you have pressing issues, and the value of your Bitcoin can solve that issue without you going to borrow money elsewhere.
Phenomenally, people that could invest in Bitcoin are those that has high budget and could hold it for a very long time because they have enough money to cater for other needs.

At a point in one life, challenges will likely come. And the when challenges come that leave you with the option of selling your bitcoin, what would you do? It's not different from when people sell their houses and properties due to challenges they face.

People sell their bitcoin assets due to certain circumstances that is beyond their control. It may be as a result of a need that needs to be met very quickly and they will sell off their bitcoin when they are not supposed to. Share your thoughts.

I've never been in any situation that would force me to sell my bitcoin investment and even if there is something that is very demanding which I need money for, there are other investment that I can easily liquidate to get money from and sort the problem and not selling my bitcoin investment.

Their are many reason but people mostly sell it when they get enough profit and cash out the handsome profit but sometime people have financial situation so they forced to sell it.

No matter the situation which I found myself, there's nothing that's going to make me sell off any of my cryptocurrency especially when it's Bitcoin. I would rather get a loan from banks even it's one of last things I would do in my life.

No matter the situation which I found myself, there's nothing that's going to make me sell off any of my cryptocurrency especially when it's Bitcoin. I would rather get a loan from banks even it's one of last things I would do in my life.
I have not yet had any emergency situation where I had to sell my Bitcoin, I would not really be willing to do it either, I would prefer to sell other things or in these cases it is better to have an emergency fund in case some unexpected situation arises.

I have not yet had any emergency situation where I had to sell my Bitcoin, I would not really be willing to do it either, I would prefer to sell other things or in these cases it is better to have an emergency fund in case some unexpected situation arises.

Exactly! Selling your Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency assets will be a double loss for you. If you sell let's say your car, you can have it replaced at the same worth or even lesser when you want the same car again. But you can't buy again the BTC you bought 8 years ago at the same price now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back