Is the Bitcoin transaction reversible?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I read through an article online that a bitcoin transaction could be reversed and that is a big fallacy because a transaction that is done in Bitcoin can never be reversed . This is why you need to check the destination wallet address critically before implementing the transaction.

Bitcoin transaction is not reversible. You need to check the recipient address very well before you send any coin. My knowledge so far have taught me that Bitcoin can never be reversible as I have heard from many individuals from different countries.

Not just bitcoin but all crypto transactions are irreversible. Unless, the receiver, willingly returns your bitcoin or crypto in general, once you transfer bitcoin it will be gone forever. This is one of the biggest shortcomings of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.

I read through an article online that a bitcoin transaction could be reversed and that is a big fallacy because a transaction that is done in Bitcoin can never be reversed . This is why you need to check the destination wallet address critically before implementing the transaction.

The article which you read is a hoax. There's nothing like being able to have any bitcoin transaction to be reversed. Once it's sent, it's gone. You can't cancel it even when the network confirmations isn't complete. Once the process starts, there's no going back.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back