What's new

Is Swapping Crypto Currency on Trust Wallet Free of cost?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am using Trust Wallet for some time and liking the experience and its better than Probit Global in many ways but in Probit there was no option to Swap currencies which I see on the Trust wallet and would like to know if its possible to Swap from one currency to another without paying any fee?

Swapping cryptocurrency on Trust Wallet may or may not have from without fancy-free depending on the cryptocurrency exchange used for the swap. Some exchanges charge fees for swapping cryptocurrency, while others offer free swaps.

This is why I was asking as I was looking for answers to my question because I feel if the fee is lesser then I can swap some of my Doge to BCH or Ltc

I have Trust wallet but never swapped currencies. I use Binance and Binance offers free conversion. However, Binance transfer fees are comparatively higher while transferring to an external wallet.

I have Trust wallet but never swapped currencies. I use Binance and Binance offers free conversion. However, Binance transfer fees are comparatively higher while transferring to an external wallet.
I will try someday but at present, I don't have many currencies so no need to swap but when I will transfer from faucet pay to trust I will try the swap option

I will try someday but at present, I don't have many currencies so no need to swap but when I will transfer from faucet pay to trust I will try the swap option
Faucet Pay also has swap features and I think their fees are also comparatively small.

Faucet Pay also has swap features and I think their fees are also comparatively small.
I saw someone letting me know that there is no fee for a swap on faucet pay but I only have a small amount there but I will swap that to BCH or LTC

I use exchanges to exchange cryptocurrencies and also faucetpay as a user says above, the exchange costs are quite low there

I use exchanges to exchange cryptocurrencies and also faucetpay as a user says above, the exchange costs are quite low there
Yes I have tried swapping on faucet pay and it was a good experience and I feel all wallets should have free swapping so that we can exchange to any currency we want.

Faucet Pay doesn't work for big money transaction so if you swap 20 $ LTC to Dogecoin you will face amount is greater than their exchange balance unlike TrustWallet.

I tried swapping a smaller amount of Doge but couldn't so I need to learn the steps and then try because today for this reason I converted my BCH to LTC on Probit and am now unable to transfer to trust wallet so its all quite confusing

I tried swapping a smaller amount of Doge but couldn't so I need to learn the steps and then try because today for this reason I converted my BCH to LTC on Probit and am now unable to transfer to trust wallet so its all quite confusing
Do you provide Dogecoin exchange service add to LTC and BCH one? If yes I may make some trades with you for Dogecoin if needed.
Post automatically merged:

For TrustWallet: By personal experience they have a number of limited transactions so for example you could not trade MATIC to ETH for example so for trade Dogecoin to Litecoin one:
1 . FaucetPay not recommanded way: FaucetPay sometimes is unable to trade little chunks like 2 $ LTC to BCH (over exchange balance)
2 . Binance Convert : Then deposit Dogecoin to Binance and try Binance Convert from 1 $
3 . Exchanging CC : It is also an exchange platform
Probit has also limits for trading coins, deposit and withdrawals.

This means if you are earning and have Dogecoin balance in Trust Wallet let me know for feature trades as like BCH and LTC I need some DOGE to invest in a lot of websites that offers Dogecoin invest like some faucets and some microjobs sites so no need for exchange LTC to Dogecoin which costs a fee in Coinbase means getting lower value from trade LTC to DOGE.

I once or twice tried to convert my doge to LTC and even LTC to BTC but I don't see its easier and also afraid that the fee will be on higher side

I am using Trust Wallet for some time and liking the experience and its better than Probit Global in many ways but in Probit there was no option to Swap currencies which I see on the Trust wallet and would like to know if its possible to Swap from one currency to another without paying any fee?

I do not use the Trust Wallet, but I think that it might not be free. This is due to the fact that I have been using many wallets and all of those wallets charge money when it comes to swapping cryptocurrencies.

Even if its not free it should be easy to convert but I feel its a hard way to swap crypto currency on trust wallet so I need to keep looking for new wallet

I don't think it is free to swap cryptocurrency on Trust wallet. You have to pay a little fee

I also feel it's not free and on trust we can't swap into all crypto so its one of the cons of this wallet

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back