What's new

Is Pi Coin going to be worth investing in?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am still mining Pi Coin, clicking every day to mine through the cloud, but I was wondering if it's worth it. Is it? I feel like it could be worth it if this currency becomes profitable. If it does, I will cash out as soon as I see a possible profit. But what about you? Do you plan to cash out as soon as there's a profit?

Some people have been selling their coins and it has been listed on a few exchanges. I do mine it because I have nothing to lose by doing so, but I'm still skeptical about it.

I remember that quite some time ago I joined this platform, but I stopped using it after a while because they took too long to develop the mainnet, I had many referrals and I was earning a lot of Pi, if it becomes profitable, who knows, maybe it will come back, but I really do not even know if this token is available today for sale/buy or exchange or if it remains the same that when I left it.

I'm very optimistic about this project and I've been following for over three years mining it on a daily basis. Pi coin is going to worth the efforts its just a matter of time.

Some people have been selling their coins and it has been listed on a few exchanges. I do mine it because I have nothing to lose by doing so, but I'm still skeptical about it.
I haven't touched the app in a month or two. I probably should as it takes seconds to click the button to mine.
I remember that quite some time ago I joined this platform, but I stopped using it after a while because they took too long to develop the mainnet, I had many referrals and I was earning a lot of Pi, if it becomes profitable, who knows, maybe it will come back, but I really do not even know if this token is available today for sale/buy or exchange or if it remains the same that when I left it.
That's another problem, I didn't have many people mining along with me. The guy I joined on, hasn't mined in forever and I got my brother to join but he never bothered to use the app again.

If you guys want to join my security circle or whatever it is on there. Send me a PM and we can discuss adding you to my circle.

I haven't touched the app in a month or two. I probably should as it takes seconds to click the button to mine.

That's another problem, I didn't have many people mining along with me. The guy I joined on, hasn't mined in forever and I got my brother to join but he never bothered to use the app again.

If you guys want to join my security circle or whatever it is on there. Send me a PM and we can discuss adding you to my circle.
The thing is, I have already been a user of this project, and I don't think I can open another account or I don't know, but I'm not really very interested in Pi network right now.

The thing is, I have already been a user of this project, and I don't think I can open another account or I don't know, but I'm not really very interested in Pi network right now.
Oh, you don't have to open another account. It's about joining my security circle. This way the more people who join my circle, I think the rate of mining goes up a bit. I'm still not sure, but that's what I assume. The more people mining or part of that circle, helps it reach a higher price or something.

When I heard about pi coin for the first time, I wanted to start mining on my phone but then I found out that I need a referral link. Therefore, I dropped the idea. I have been hearing about pi coin for a long time but so far no new developments have been made regarding listing the coin on major exchanges.

I will send you a message concerning this. I have every intention of not missing out if this coin happens to run like Doge did, making people to FOMO when price was at the top.

I started mining Pi network coin when it came out and went on mining it for about a year and stopped. I just didn't know what happened but I lost interest in mining. It was earlier this year that my friend in Netherlands told me about mining it and was trying to refer me to it that I had to start mining again. I hope the coin becomes valuable in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back