Not open for further replies.

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is now the time to buy Bitcoin? Do you think that a fall in prices is an irreversible plume or a fixed trend? If anyone can give me an idea about buy Bitcoin it will be very helpful.

Right now the demand for bitcoin is very high and its value is increasing. Now is definately not the right time to buy bitcoin. In 4-6days I believe the price of bitcoin will drop a bit. When it drops you should take advantage of the time.

The price of Bitcoin is going so high, so therefore now is no the best time to buy Bitcoin rather it's the best time to sell Bitcoin as at when the price was low.

The time to buy Bitcoin will surely come, so just be patient and wait for when the price will go down before you can buy.

Buying bitcoin doesn't have time. You can buy it anytime as you wish without any regret. I do buy Bitcoin from time to time without any loss. Bitcoin is more than just a coin. It will always be the leader of all coins, as it will lead, while others follow.

My best advice is to go and read about bitcoin and alsogo and check how the coin has been moving since the year 2015. That way you can tell how and when to invest in bitcoin.

It is best trade bitcoin now that the price fluntuating.

Like I used to say, there is no best tome to do many things, however, you can invest in bitcoin at this moment and make profit in the future as the currency has been appreciating in the last few days. The trend will likely continue as the virus dies down. So, go invest now.

Is now the time to buy Bitcoin? Do you think that a fall in prices is an irreversible plume or a fixed trend? If anyone can give me an idea about buy Bitcoin it will be very helpful.
To buy now will be a bit risky because Bitcoin has risen to a great heighy within the past few weeks ,and investors are expecting correction which may bring the price down to below $20k

Indeed, this is the ideal chance to purchase Bitcoin. Despite the fact that some may state that Bitcoin cost has just expanded a ton and is hanging tight for a crash, but I think Bitcoin rate will continue to soar

I don't think there is right or wrong time to buy or sell. I think the right time is when you can. Because price goes up and down all the time. You have to make investment and make sure you are doing it at a time when you have money to do so. This way you would stay invested into the coin and it would work out for you.

There is no right or wrong time left in crypto market, once BTC reached 3000$ at that time I was going to buy, but thought it is too high, and later regretted. So it depends when you want to get into it.

I believe now is still the best time. The price of Bitcoin is set to rise more, till it gets to $26K. Then it will fall down a little bit, so you can invest now that the price is not yet at the maximum price prediction.

This may not be an appropriate time to buy Bitcoin yet if you are a very patient some one whatever happens to Bitcoin will not have effect because if it crashes today it will rise back soon.

Now is definitely not the best time to buy Bitcoin because the price is so high right now, the probability of the price increasing is so high.
So it is advisable that one should not buy Bitcoin at the moment because making profit there will be harder right now.

Now is definitely the right time to buy bitcoin because its price is currently high. You would end up getting some losses or best case scenario, if you somehow sell it higher than the price you bought at, still, your profit is not gonna be that big.

It's better to wait until the price starts to decrease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back