deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been buying Gala since early 2022 - was one of my first buys.There has been a lot of FUD around it last few months with the founders being against each other which saw the price fall all the way down to $0.013 in October.I bought a bit at the bottom but feel I missed an opportunity not buying more as it has now gone up over 100% in the last month.
Many sold due to the FUD but I have carried on holding and bought a bit at the bottom which helped reduce my average at least.I am just wondering what we can expect from Gala in the next few years. The current price is $0.03 and I am hoping it can get back to $0.50 in the bull run is that realistic?

I do not know much about this coin, I have heard the name but never checked it out. Is this a token or a coin? In case it is a token, which blocxkchain platform does it use? What is the circulating supply and what is the max supply? What makes you believe that the price will go high?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back