Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has reached at 19,153 $ ( this rate is of right now)... I notice ,it is increasing daily . There are many people who are waiting for the drop in Bitcoin's price . Because they want to invest in this cryptocurrency because of its demand.So what is your opinion about this matter?

Will Bitcoin drop ? Is decrease in it's price possible?

Am not sure if a decrease is possible because the coin is heading towards $20,000 , so obviously in coming days there would be Large increase in the price

I read a news from social media that Bitcoin will start dropping after next month, I didn't understand the reason but you should add this information to your mind and think about all the possibilities.

I read a news from social media that Bitcoin will start dropping after next month, I didn't understand the reason but you should add this information to your mind and think about all the possibilities.
Thanks for updates I didn't invest much in Bitcoins but I was thinking to invest more. Now I ll be careful. But we can't say exactly if decrease is possible. But may be

Thanks for updates I didn't invest much in Bitcoins but I was thinking to invest more. Now I ll be careful. But we can't say exactly if decrease is possible. But may be
the risk now is high because Bitcoin never in life reached more than the interval of 20000$ so take care before you do a move now^^.

Ofcourse it is 100% possible . The last time Bitcoin rose up to $20k , it later decreased to 3k .

Yes, if the demand for it decreases. The reason for the current surge in the price of bitcoin is due to the massive adoption by people in certain countries with poor economies.

Very very possible, I am expecting an heavy decline soon because this will enable me buy more against when it will sky rocket again, btc is sweet!

I am not so sure about the high rising of bitcoin will continue much in 2021. Lots of investors want to gain some profit to invest in some other places.

It is 100% possible for Bitcoin to decrease because the price of Bitcoin dropped to as low as $9,012 within hours. Three key factors contributed to the sudden downtrend of Bitcoin: liquidation of $78 million worth of longs, correlation with the stock market since March 2020, and the strength of the $10,500 multi-year resistance zone....it is very possible for Bitcoin to decrease but Bitcoin can never disappear ,Bitcoin can never disappear, remember that bitcoin was first run by one computer, ten years ago and worked perfectly. As long as one computer in the entire world runs a bitcoin node and enable mining, the bitcoin network will continue.

One thing with Bitcoin is it's highly volatile nature which means it can go down at any point in time even though it is quite high now.
So yes, the price of Bitcoin can go down at an alarming rate just the way it rised.

There is nothing impossible. Today, bitcoin is on its movement up the chart, but I don't doubt the fact that it can lose its strength tomorrow and reduce in his upwards movement. Bitcoin will definitely come down but not to reduce by 30% decrement before it rise again.

This can be determined by many factors
The supply of bitcoin is impacted in two different ways. First, the bitcoin protocol allows new bitcoins to be created at a fixed rate. New bitcoins are introduced into the market when miners process blocks of transactions and the rate at which new coins are introduced is designed to slow over time. Case in point: growth has slowed from 6.9% (2016), to 4.4% (2017) to 4.0% (2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back