What's new

Is cloud mining the future?

Cloud mining cannot be the future because some of the cloud mining sites reduce the number of hashrate as more miners jump into their clouds.

I don't see any profit that will ever entice me joining any mining pool or simply earning through mining apps that runs through ads before you earn.

I have never come across cloud mining sites that pay for a long time. So I really don't see the future in them. But if they were legit forever, then it is the best option as compared to real mining that requires so many resources and energy to do.

Mining consume a lot of energy and burn too much carbon and a lot of countries have put a stop to mining, so certainly cloud mining would be the future way of minting new coins into the market

With cloud mining, I feel like it will take over more, because every device could then technically mine for you, as long as you have a constant connection to the internet. With that, do you think cloud mining will take over?
There is nothing impossible, cloud mining can eventually emerge as the new way virtually every online users will be mining crypto currency, I am one of the people that will be glad it happens.

Well if that is the vision of cloud mining definitely it will take over all because you will still have time for other things and it will keep replicating for you

With cloud mining, I feel like it will take over more, because every device could then technically mine for you, as long as you have a constant connection to the internet. With that, do you think cloud mining will take over?
Cloud minning would have been the future,but there are lots of fake cloud minning sites that have made people lose interest in mining and this is a negative setback.

Cloud mining is the best thing that can ever happen to get a free crypto coin without stress. Just a device connected to the internet and it will be activated. I have seen and joined a few in the past and have made some withdrawals although not much

I don't really know of how the future will be with this but I just believe that this may not really make a cryptocurrency to be valuable since everyone will have an opportunity to mine with their devices

Cloud mining allows you to profit from mining without having you to set up a mining rig. This is a good option for small investors or individuals who want to profit from mining without having to invest lot of money.

I am not into any cloud mining at the moment so I don't really have that zeal or interest to know what is happening in that area, though no knowledge is a waste. But don't forget that many of them are scam as they run away with your hard earned money as soon as you upgrade.

I don't think cloud mining is the best but it is better than using ordinary phone and pc, although it does not consume power like using only phone and personal computers, there are still many scammers in it platforms.
Cloud mining is really getting popular day by day but to me it is not the future because I believe the best way to mine is to get a mining rig which can be expensive.

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency cloud mining is a mechanism that allows mining crypto by renting hardware from third-party hash providers. The cloud hash companies are fully responsible for buying, installing, and maintaining their mining equipment. The most simple and easy-to-start model is the so-called leased hash power. It reduces most costs related to coin mining and allows crypto enthusiasts to earn digital money with small investments. The lack of IT and engineer knowledge is no obstacle to starting the mining process. Also, everyday investors can enter that kind of crypto business without any gear.

Well I really don't see anybody mining crypto with the use of cloud based computing though. Mining coin is very hard and it can only be done with a rigging system which I don't think phone can handle
From the little experience is that I have gathered from trying to mine cryptocurrency it has not been actually a very good one for me because I only ended up wasting my time.

As the name implies cloud mining involves an online system of scouting for prospective coins with high possibility of growth. Cloud mining is the future of the crypto currency.

There is no doubt that cloud mining is one of the best way to make money online. I have seen people use the cloud mining to mine Bitcoin, and it is very effective. Cloud mining is better than solo mining.

As of now, cloud mining is very expensive. My friend learned a very expensive lesson he was charged around $1,000 for using cloud computing to mine Bitcoins that too were running only for a day. It didn't even generate a .0001 BTC but he was still charged $1,000 for the resource he used on the cloud platform. Cloud platforms charge you based on the resource you use, the mining software heavily utilize all the resources and would bring you an enormous bill. Always be safe and don't try cloud mining as of now.

Although cloud mining has numerous advantages, it is not always the best option for mining. When making an investment in cloud mining, it's crucial to take into account the risks involved, notwithstanding its benefits. While deciding whether cloud mining is the best option for you, it's also essential to take the environment's effects into account.

I do not believe at all that this model of crypto mining is the future, simply because it is very obscured due to the amount of scam that has been around this scheme, people distrust it a lot, I for example have lost money with these schemes when I started in crypto investments, if there were more legitimate platforms and they showed that it is a sustainable scheme I would think in a totally different way.

I do not believe at all that this model of crypto mining is the future, simply because it is very obscured due to the amount of scam that has been around this scheme, people distrust it a lot, I for example have lost money with these schemes when I started in crypto investments, if there were more legitimate platforms and they showed that it is a sustainable scheme I would think in a totally different way.
If you can find legit cloud mining companies, for instance Genesis Mining, cloud mining is a way to make some profits for people who cannot incest in mining rig. However, a lot of scams happen with cloud mining, therefore it is actually difficult way to profits. A better option is to set up your own mining rig and use alternative energy such as solar or wind for mining.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back