Is Bitcoin part of your success story?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
To so many, bitcoin is an integral part of their success stories because they were able to pull successful trades in Bitcoin and that has given them an edge in the financial system right now. There are people who made fortune and built great wealth from bitcoin proceedings.

Well, I am far from calling myself successful. I do not even have any assets with Bitcoin. However, I have assets with other cryptos. I believe in the future, you will earn better form altcoins.

I think early investors are quite lucky and successful when it comes to investing in Bitcoin. I am a late investor, And I can not really say I have made a great wealth from Bitcoin. But I believe it is possible and I would share my story about that soon when it happens.

I would say no, considering I can't afford to invest in it like I want to. Sure I can buy a small chunk of it for a small price, but I don't think it'll increase enough to where I'd make a considerable amount. I also can't pay a lot into it.

Maybe one day it'll get really low and I can jump in to invest.

Well although Bitcoin is part of my investment portfolio and I have taken returns, I do not consider that it can be considered successful just for that, being successful is a word that implies many things, in addition Bitcoin still has a lot to prove although it is on the right track.

Bitcoin has become part of so many people's success story because they were able to invest at the right time and they build wealth from bitcoin investment, but I didn't take advantage of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back