What's new

Is Bitcoin bullish or still bearish?

I was expecting Bitcoin to rise up to $60,000 again, but so far it's been slowly heading up. Right now I think it's at like $26,000 currently, and it seems to be stuck around the $20,000-$30,000 mark.

I don't think it's going to rise like we expect it to. I think it's going to stick around this price tag for a while.

I don't expect Bitcoin to rise very quickly too back to the $60,000 areas anytime soon. It may take more than 5 years before we see it back to that area again or we might not see it back there again ever. This is what cryptocurrency investors should have in mind.

I don't expect Bitcoin to rise very quickly too back to the $60,000 areas anytime soon. It may take more than 5 years before we see it back to that area again or we might not see it back there again ever. This is what cryptocurrency investors should have in mind.

Personally, I've already made my decision when it comes to selling my bitcoin at this zone of its previous all-time high and that is exactly what I'm going to do once Bitcoin price gets back to that zone. I will most likely sell a huge part of my investment in Bitcoin and allow the remaining to see every other thing through.

Personally, I've already made my decision when it comes to selling my bitcoin at this zone of its previous all-time high and that is exactly what I'm going to do once Bitcoin price gets back to that zone. I will most likely sell a huge part of my investment in Bitcoin and allow the remaining to see every other thing through.

If you've choosen a zone where you want to sell your Bitcoin, all you need to look at is being profitable with the price you sold at. Many of cryptocurrency investors will not hold their Bitcoin forever. We will all sell tomorrow at one point.

If you've choosen a zone where you want to sell your Bitcoin, all you need to look at is being profitable with the price you sold at. Many of cryptocurrency investors will not hold their Bitcoin forever. We will all sell tomorrow at one point.

Yeah, that's very correct. The essence of investing was to sell at one point. This is how you make profit from your investment in any cryptocurrency. When your money is just stuck in the coin, even though it's appreciated but not selling doesn't give you the raw cash profit.

Yeah, that's very correct. The essence of investing was to sell at one point. This is how you make profit from your investment in any cryptocurrency. When your money is just stuck in the coin, even though it's appreciated but not selling doesn't give you the raw cash profit.

Cryptocurrency is enjoyable when it's in the bullish market if you have invested a tangible amount of money in any coin. Bitcoin will pay so many investors when the bullish market starts. I'm hoping to make not less than $10k profit when that happens.

Cryptocurrency is enjoyable when it's in the bullish market if you have invested a tangible amount of money in any coin. Bitcoin will pay so many investors when the bullish market starts. I'm hoping to make not less than $10k profit when that happens.

Well, getting a profit of $10,000 from your Bitcoin investment when the cryptocurrency becomes bullish is something that's very possible looking at what the price is at today. For Bitcoin to move from $26,000+ to $67,000+, if you invested a good amount of money, you can make $10k profit very easy.

Bitcoin is currently in a bullish phase, and here's why in simple terms: The price of Bitcoin has been going up. People are buying it because they believe in its potential, and big companies are showing interest in using it.

Bitcoin is currently in a bullish phase, and here's why in simple terms: The price of Bitcoin has been going up. People are buying it because they believe in its potential, and big companies are showing interest in using it.

With the data that's available in the Bitcoin chart in CoinMarketCap, there's no way Bitcoin is having a bullish phase. Do you understand what it means for a cryptocurrency to be on bullish phase. Even with the Bitcoin chart on CoinMarketCap that I'm going to upload below, it's very obvious the coin is in a bearish phase and not bullish phase.

Screenshot_20230924_132400_Chrome.jpg

I use CoinMarketCap to check each cryptocurrency I've invested in to know when they are bullish or bearish. The chart on their website is very clear for anyone who uses it to know how the price have been behaving. There's no cryptocurrency on bullish run now.

I use CoinMarketCap to check each cryptocurrency I've invested in to know when they are bullish or bearish. The chart on their website is very clear for anyone who uses it to know how the price have been behaving. There's no cryptocurrency on bullish run now.

I also make use of CoinMarketCap to check every cryptocurrency that I have invested into and I equally make use of Binance chart too. It's also very comprehensive the same way the CoinMarketCap chart used to present everything.

I also make use of CoinMarketCap to check every cryptocurrency that I have invested into and I equally make use of Binance chart too. It's also very comprehensive the same way the CoinMarketCap chart used to present everything.

CoinMarketCap gives accurate data whenever it's used, it have never misled me but TradingView is where they all copied their chart display analysis. If you don't what you're looking for in TradingView, there's no other place you will see it.

CoinMarketCap gives accurate data whenever it's used, it have never misled me but TradingView is where they all copied their chart display analysis. If you don't what you're looking for in TradingView, there's no other place you will see it.

TradingView is what I make use of when I want to analyse the financial market for all my forex trading. It's the best market evaluator that can be used to look into the financial market. There are some other analyser other traders make use of but TradingView is the best fit for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back