What's new

Is at possible to earn at least 100 dollars per month on crypto faucets?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0100USD
Biznotes
Hi i cant work outdoor, so I'm searching every day a lot of sites apps etc., and i mentioned that a lot of small earning bloggers provide a lot of faucets sites and telling that i can earn at least 100 dollars per month. So do you think or do you know if that's possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that it is possible to earn $100 per month in faucets. They are slow earners and require so much of your time. I recommend learning a skill such as writing, programming or transcription. They will earn you $100 faster.

You could also make that $100 per month if you manage to qualify for surveys and complete them, they really are the best paid options in the faucets, since claiming in the faucet or making shortlinks give very little benefit, staking can be an alternative but it takes a long time to get a decent amount locked in staking.

I don't think it is possible for you to be able to receive faucets activities that might be able to reach as high as $100 per month I don't see how possible that is considering how saturated the market is and they need to kind of talking given for any activity.

I wouldn't expect much from faucets, they don't really dish out a ton of crypto anyway and the stuff you do get is next to nothing. At least from what I've been hearing. If you can find a way to automate it, then I can see it maybe being worth it, but I wouldn't bother unless you can automate it. I just don't want to do tons of work for little payoff.

There are no way one could earn $100 from faucet monthly. I do not even think you could make $1-2 from all your efforts you put in for the month. I have engaged myself with faucet sites in the past and have to dump them because they were not worth it..

Earning $100 a month on PTC cryptocurrency sites is impossible. to earn at least $10 a month you will need to join at least 12 Faucets cryptocurrency sites and spend about 5 hours to achieve the result.

You could also make that $100 per month if you manage to qualify for surveys and complete them, they really are the best paid options in the faucets, since claiming in the faucet or making shortlinks give very little benefit, staking can be an alternative but it takes a long time to get a decent amount locked in staking.
True. Claiming rewards on faucets will not make you $100 per month, however, if you fund your account, or have a lot of assets that you earned on the platform, you can stake your assets and earn really well. I know some people who are earning really well through staking on various faucets.

True. Claiming rewards on faucets will not make you $100 per month, however, if you fund your account, or have a lot of assets that you earned on the platform, you can stake your assets and earn really well. I know some people who are earning really well through staking on various faucets.
Yes, I currently only follow that system on Freebitcoin with its FUN token, and the profitability is usually higher than on other platforms, but you have to be careful since these faucets can become a scam, as happened with Cryptowin.io.

Making $100 a month from faucet is very possible but not an easy task, truth to be spoken. Some faucet site works in collaboration with other platform such as survey sites, ptc sites. There are some faucet sites that pays for daily login too. But the fact is you need to be dedicating very huge percent of your time and efforts to reach to the aforementioned amount as their payment/rewards for task is in bits.

I have worked on some faucet sites in the past and I barely making $2 a day. I have joined about 20 faucet sites. I would say that is not worth your time as you have to sit in front of your computer all day to make that kind of amount. You can make more by referring to a lot of users. There is also the risk of a site stopping giving payments and with the fluctuation in crypto prices you will be making way less than you would expect.

I have worked on some faucet sites in the past and I barely making $2 a day. I have joined about 20 faucet sites. I would say that is not worth your time as you have to sit in front of your computer all day to make that kind of amount. You can make more by referring to a lot of users. There is also the risk of a site stopping giving payments and with the fluctuation in crypto prices you will be making way less than you would expect.
The problem is that getting that many referrals is also very difficult, as people also don't want to work on faucets and it's extremely difficult to get them to come to work with them offering them so little benefit for doing so.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back