What's new

Is any member using Bitcoin cash?

Admin has the final choice, and he makes the choice after thinking carefully. I yet have to reach payout.

I have been using Bitcoin Cash as a payment option for many years. Back in 2021, I was even trying to hold as many bitcoin cash as possible for long term investment. However, slowly I understand Bitcoin cash is not very profitable when it comes to investment.

I have used it mainly to receive payments from online sites, but I usually liquidate or exchange them for BTC, it is a very good currency to receive payments or simply to invest in it in the long term, but I prefer to receive payments in LTC honestly, one of the things I like about BCH however, is that it is a scarce currency with only 21 million coins possible just like Bitcoin.

Is any member of the forum using Bitcoin cash to receive or make payments ? How does Bitcoin cash compare with other crypto currencies like Litecoin and Bitcoin?

I have only used Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to receive payment once from one old website where I used to work. I can say that the payment delivered faster more than how long it takes for the actual Bitcoin to deliver. Litecoin is faster than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back