Not open for further replies.

alberello75

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 20, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The financial topic on which many have talked a lot in this 2020 about cryptocurrencies, is undoubtedly this unexpected record reached by Bitcoin.
The question that was asked here by those who wanted to invest was always this:

Is it worth investing, buying Bitcoin now, or it's better to wait another moment?

Well, I'm speaking for my opinion, from a person who is not decidedly expert in cryptocurrencies.
I start to say that even me personally did not expect that already within the end of this year, Bitcoin would exceed the value of $ 20,000, even reaching now the current sum of almost $ 30,000.

But if I had to choose, I wouldn't invest now!

Because logically I believe it is good to buy, when it has a low cost, like after a halving. and therefore resell later, whatever it increases its value.
In my opinion, this should be done, for example after a halving, as when it happened last March.

Having said that, everyone can express their own ideas.

I believe this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin will surely go higher than what it currently it is right now.
We are still yet to see the full effect of the proliferation of institutional investment that has been poured into Bitcoin yet, so it's still going to go higher.

Every time is actually the right time to invest in bitcoin but I would say that strictly for institutional investors. However, for small investors, it is better to buy when low and I think that almost $29,000 is too high a price to buy.

Their is no time that isn't good for Bitcoin investment. But the beat time to invest on Bitcoin is when the demand and supply is high. So when you see more investors coming to invest on Bitcoin, you should know that whales will tune the price a little bit higher.

The financial topic on which many have talked a lot in this 2020 about cryptocurrencies, is undoubtedly this unexpected record reached by Bitcoin.

Is it worth investing, buying Bitcoin now, or it's better to wait another moment?

Well, I'm speaking for my opinion, from a person who is not decidedly expert in cryptocurrencies.
I start to say that even me personally did not expect that already within the end of this year, Bitcoin would exceed the value of $ 20,000, even reaching now the current sum of almost $ 30,000.

Because logically I believe it is good to buy, when it has a low cost, like after a halving. and therefore resell later, whatever it increases its value.
In my opinion, this should be done, for example after a halving, as when it happened last March.

No it is not right time to buy bitcoin because its value is touching the sky nowadays so it is better to wait when bitcoin value comes down then will be better to buy and then it will be profitable for you.

I think Bitcoin still will rise more, is possible on the way to reach 50000 USD, so I think still is the time to invest on it. But of course the risk always exist in cryptocurrency adventure. But I'm not sure the Bitcoin will drop now maybe is possible in the next months. Good luck Dear!

I believe this is the right time to invest in bitcoin...like most governmental policies has not been favoring cryptocurrencies and who know what they might do to it tomorrow....invest and make profit along side....Don't wait till it's millions

Investing on bitcoin doesn't have a specific time. I will advise you to invest in Bitcoin anytime, any day. Irrespective of the price of bitcoin, either low or high, its advisable you invest in the coin anytime, any day. As at now, the coin worth $28k+, yet I will still like to invest because I know its going to reach $50k this year.

No it is not right time to buy bitcoin because its value is touching the sky nowadays so it is better to wait when bitcoin value comes down then will be better to buy and then it will be profitable for you.
Indeed. As you can read in my thread, this would be what I would do if I had enough money to invest.
But it seems to me that after all, everywhere there are always those who think the exact opposite!
And, what shall we say about?

Investing in bitcoin at any time is always a good idea.Irrespective of the price of bitcoin, either low or high, its advisable you invest in the coin anytime, any day even if it a very little quantity as low as 0.0001 btc. As at now, the coin worth $28000 or more, yet I will still like to invest because I know its price Is going to worth more than dat before next year runs out.
Post automatically merged:

Investing in bitcoin at any time is always a good idea.Irrespective of the price of bitcoin, either low or high, its advisable you invest in the coin anytime, any day even if it a very little quantity as low as 0.0001 btc. As at now, the coin worth $28000 or more, yet I will still like to invest because I know its price Is going to worth more than dat before next year runs out.

Investing on bitcoin doesn't have a specific time. I will advise you to invest in Bitcoin anytime, any day. Irrespective of the price of bitcoin, either low or high, its advisable you invest in the coin anytime, any day. As at now, the coin worth $28k+, yet I will still like to invest because I know its going to reach $50k this year.
In a way, you know I could be okay with you.
But, dear friend, we must still keep in mind that, many people have no opportunity to buy Bitcoin, or another cryptocurrency, when they are very expensive!
ME in the first instance!

I can say that this is also a right time to buy Bitcoin because it will still go higher than this. Bitcoin will not go dawn as you think, it going up every day by day and if you are waiting to go down before you buy it, it's mean you are not realdy to buy it.

I honestly think you have gotten the halving concept all wrong, when a halving is done it is to reduce the reward miners get for solving block transactions, it does not affect what you have in your bitcoin wallet if you want to buy or sell. By the way, I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now.

I think this is the best time yo buy bitcoin instead waiting furthure. Because there are chances of bitcoin to go higher more in a few months
We should invest more and more fir the development of the country. As well

I think right now would be a bad time to buy bitcoin. This is because the price is very high at almost $30000. You have to be patient and wait for the price to drop and it will definitely drop before the end of 2021.

I advise to buy now if you have the funds. Bitcoin is on a moving train and will increase with time. People who waited for Bitcoin to fall when it was 14k would be forced to buy it now at 20k+ which I believe will reach 30k in no distant time. The rush to accumulate Bitcoin has started and many companies are buying it in bulk.

There’s a current hike in the value of bitcoin and I wouldn’t advice bulls to invest now cause the market only favors the sharks. Sharks are big investors while bulls are the small investors. The market only favors the big investors currently. The cost of buying bitcoin is expensive and only big investors will make huge profit investing in it provided the market favors them

I honestly think you have gotten the halving concept all wrong, when a halving is done it is to reduce the reward miners get for solving block transactions, it does not affect what you have in your bitcoin wallet if you want to buy or sell. By the way, I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now.
Well, as I said from the beginning of this thread, I'm still have not many experience on the cryptocurrencies.
Anyway, I admire Bitcoin's 400% rise over the course of this 2020.
But it must be said that today, buying, involves a considerable initial expense not indifferent.
Having said that, however, the wishes for 2021 on Bitcoin seem to be decidedly favorable.

The more you hesitate to buy bitcoin, the more you stand to lose. Bitcoin is attracting more attention these days.

This is causing spikes in demand, and consequently the price. With speculation about it hitting the $50k mark, it's good to invest no matter how small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back