Instagram to ad NFT

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The Meta CEO has decided to let the cat out of the bag. He made an announcement that caught the interest of many cryptocurrency enthusiast and this is definitely what everyone would like to hear.

Mark Zuckerberg, the FB CEO planned to add an NFT features on Instagram. It Will allow the users mint their NFT on the platform. Isn't this a great news? I am anxiously waiting for this development to come to reality.

This will be a very laudable gesture and it will give lots of opportunities to the Instagram users. They will be able create their NFTs .

This will be a very laudable gesture and it will give lots of opportunities to the Instagram users. They will be able create their NFTs .
It is a good move from Facebook and I hope to interface of platform will be very easy to use upon the integration. The users will benefit immensely.

It is a very good news that the Instagram made plans to allow its users to mint NFT on the platform. it is indeed a welcome development.

It is a very good news that the Instagram made plans to allow its users to mint NFT on the platform. it is indeed a welcome development.
It is indeed a good news that Instagram planned to integrate the feature that will allow the users to mint the NFT. It will be a mind blowing project if it becomes successful.

It is indeed a good news that Instagram planned to integrate the feature that will allow the users to mint the NFT. It will be a mind blowing project if it becomes successful.
I have not heard anything about the project recently but I think that it will be a very wonderful project if you truly come to reality.

I have not heard anything about the project recently but I think that it will be a very wonderful project if you truly come to reality.
I have not heard any news about it either but I will try to get some reasonable lead on the information then I'll come back to this forum to update it.

I have not heard any news about it either but I will try to get some reasonable lead on the information then I'll come back to this forum to update it.
It is very important that we get update on this so that we will not miss out on the opportunity that Instagram is willing to give the users. It will be a major milestone for the social media giant.

It is very important that we get update on this so that we will not miss out on the opportunity that Instagram is willing to give the users. It will be a major milestone for the social media giant.
It is indeed a major milestone for the social media giant if it truly created an avenue for its members to mint NFT on their platform.

It is indeed a major milestone for the social media giant if it truly created an avenue for its members to mint NFT on their platform.
It will be a major achievement for Instagram to actually make this come through . It is one of the things that people are expecting to happen on Instagram presently.

I have heard about this. I don't see this feature enabled on my Instagram app, so I believe the feature has been rolled out in certain countries.

The Meta CEO has decided to let the cat out of the bag. He made an announcement that caught the interest of many cryptocurrency enthusiast and this is definitely what everyone would like to hear.

Mark Zuckerberg, the FB CEO planned to add an NFT features on Instagram. It Will allow the users mint their NFT on the platform. Isn't this a great news? I am anxiously waiting for this development to come to reality.
The news has been for a while now and I don't think such a thing ever took place anymore

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back