What's new

India is Planning to Ban Cryptocurrencies

The later did not ban it cryptocurrencies instead they regulated it. 30% fee for any kind of cryptocurrency you are transacting and I think that is a welcome development because it will help the government to generate money.

Well, I kind of understand their reason for placing a ban on crypto currencies. I guess they wanted citizens of India to develop and invest in their own crypto currency instead of others.

This doesn't seem like a blessing in disguise to me. If all countries begin to create their own currencies, it's only a matter of time these existing ones become unknown and not useful.

From my understanding cryptocurrency is never a threat to anyone , nor the government of any country. The reasons why they may be interested to banned cryptocurrency is not hundred percent satisfied.
From my understanding cryptocurrency is never a threat to anyone , nor the government of any country. The reasons why they may be interested to banned cryptocurrency is not hundred percent satisfied.

Hmm, I hope they found it true in the first place.A ban on private cryptocurrencies would have some impact on them and those who already use cryptocurrencies as a daily exchange. prize.

I don't really think it's the Indians but those in government and they hav been trying to do this indirectly for such a very long time. They have made trading cryptocurrency in their country not to be in any way favourable to investors.

India might be planning to banned bitcoins I think that was sometimes ago but currently I don't think there is any rules the government are making toward it. Cryptocurrency has not greatly affected most countries negatively.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back