What's new

In what application, in addition to cryptocurrency, blockchain in your company, organization

Khezo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Blockchain is defined as a decentralized and distributed database in the open source model in a peer-to-peer internet network without central computers and without a centralized data storage space, used to record individual transactions, payments or journal entries encoded using cryptographic algorithms.

In current applications, blockchain is usually a decentralized and dispersed register of financial transactions. It is also a decentralized transaction platform in a distributed network infrastructure. In this formula, blockchain is currently implemented into financial institutions.

Some banks are already trying to use blockchain in their operations. if they did not do it, other economic entities, including fintechs, implementing blockchain could become more competitive in this respect. However, cryptocurrencies and a secure record of transactions are not the only blockchain applications. Various potential blockchain applications are being considered in the future.

Perhaps these new, different applications already exist in specific companies, corporations, public institutions or research centers in individual countries. In view of the above, the current question is: In what applications, besides cryptocurrency, blockchain in your company, organization, country, etc.?

Like seriously i don't understand... But if you are referring to companies or organisation that uses cryto currency for there transaction exist i think they exist example is tesla

The blockchain Technology is one that I feel can be used and implemented in several sectors of the economy of a country, the financial sector is already using it, the hospital sector can also adopt it, so also the government bereaucratic processes can be more simplified and effective with Blockchain Technology.

Blockchain technology could be used or utilised in some services like a decentralised payment system or even in creating a sort of messaging platform outside of the ones we know and use.

I know the blockchain technology can be used to carry out wide and complicated activities apart from cryptocurrency. This may likely happen only when it involves huge business organization.

Well, your question isn't clear enough but from what you've written I believe a lot of big companies are also endorsing the crypto currency exchange market and soon or later some might even develop their own crypto currency for use.

Blockchain technology is being used for a lot of things and one of the most common usages these is smart contract. A contract can be deployed on blockchain, which will be executed automatically.

You have juggle everything up but I want to assume that you are talking about the acceptance of cryptocurrency in my country, cryotocurrency is restricted and we resort to using the peer-to-peer platform to carry out crypto related transactions.

The application of blockchain technology is very wide because it has gained its way into various niche and other industries are also planning to adopt the blockchain technology right now

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back