What's new

I want to learn Cryptocurrency

Can anybody teach me cryptocurrency trading. I have read alot of post where people were expressing how they are making cool money from trading cryptocurrency and I wish to join the moving train but I need to acquire the neccesary knowledge before going into

Can anybody teach me cryptocurrency trading. I have read alot of post where people were expressing how they are making cool money from trading cryptocurrency and I wish to join the moving train but I need to acquire the neccesary knowledge before going into it.
All you need to do is make I determination that you will never quite because it's not as easy you may think. Watch YouTube videos that teaches more of forex trading, having knowledge of forex download demo account and practice for 4 months.

Learning about cryptocurrency is something that requires seriousness and not just for the sake of generating profit alone. Another thing is that YouTube may not help. you will need someone to guide you perfectly on how to go about it . Reading of content online may not help you master how to trade the market

There are several platforms and ways to learn crypto currency but I'll particularly refer you to watch YouTube video because it will be more practical.
I agree with you because I learned everything about crypto on YouTube, crypto needs some researches and knowledge before investment so YouTube is the best source of knowledge.

I really do commend how you approach matters and I think you will succeed in so many endeavours having this mentality. There are a lot of people that are not really interested to learn, it's just all about earning and making profits for them.

The first thing you need to have in order to learn cryptocurrencies is the mindset and determination that you could learn it for free without paying anybody. Secondly you do that by searching for information on YouTube and the internet.

The first thing you need to have in order to learn cryptocurrencies is the mindset and determination that you could learn it for free without paying anybody. Secondly you do that by searching for information on YouTube and the internet.
That mindset bus actually something that's not needed and would be definitely dangerous. If you want to get access to good information and knowledge the you will have to pay to get it. Do you attend school free of charge?

Start from YouTube videos if you want to learn about trading. There are telegram channels that are good , but Google is easier to know the basics.

If you really want to learn about cryptocurrencies, you have many simple and free resources throughout the internet, in addition to many books or audiobooks in which you can learn some for free, others at low cost, you could also listen to podcasts about bitcoiners on YouTube or other content on the platform. , here you can certainly learn.

The best way to which you can gain the knowledge to trade cryptocurrency is by watching videos on YouTube that will really expantiate on these methods that will be fetching you money while you trade crypto-currencies.
You are right, YouTube is the best source to learn anything for free, I used YouTube as a source to find money making websites and to learn about crypto currencies.

Youtube is the best way to start learning about cryptocurrency. I never believe one can learn cryptocurrency from youtube before until my friend told recently that he got his trading skill from youtube. And he is making a lot of money from it.

Youtube is the best way to start learning about cryptocurrency. I never believe one can learn cryptocurrency from youtube before until my friend told recently that he got his trading skill from youtube. And he is making a lot of money from it.
You should also be careful with YouTube because on this platform there are a lot of smoke sellers and people who say they know about cryptocurrencies that got on the boat of the last bullmarket and really only does is give blind shots, you have to know how to choose where you get information and learn

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back