How to Earn Free Crypto

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You don't have to invest money to get crypto, there are multiple methods to earn crypto for free, for example
Posting on Paid to Post forums that pay via crypto
Paid to Click sites paying via crypto
Crypto faucets
Writing sites that pay via crypto
Freelancing platforms with crypto payment

You don't have to invest money to get crypto, there are multiple methods to earn crypto for free, for example
Crypto faucets
Freelancing platforms with crypto payments are not popular as Upwork and Fiverr, they have few jobs and projects, sometimes scammers are misusing such platforms, once I completed a task in one of freelancing platforms paying in crypto but didn't get paid because they wanted deposit from me.

Freelancing platforms with crypto payments are not popular as Upwork and Fiverr, they have few jobs and projects, sometimes scammers are misusing such platforms, once I completed a task in one of freelancing platforms paying in crypto but didn't get paid because they wanted deposit from me.
What was that platform called? I know xbtfreelancer and hyve and both of these platforms are legit.

This was the reason I registered on multiple PTC and faucet just to earn crypto but I feel its not working as earnings are low and I am spending so much time on them instead of forums

What was that platform called? I know xbtfreelancer and hyve and both of these platforms are legit.
It's name is Latium, the website itself is legit but some scammers are misusing the website which made it difficult to freelancers to use it.

It's name is Latium, the website itself is legit but some scammers are misusing the website which made it difficult to freelancers to use it.
Never heard of Latium, so I checked the website. It looks like Fiverr. Don't they have some kind of Escrow service to stop fraud?

This was the reason I registered on multiple PTC and faucet just to earn crypto but I feel its not working as earnings are low and I am spending so much time on them instead of forums
I was also doing such strategies before but after realizing that I am earning peanuts for a longer period of time I already stop working on it and just focus on post to paid forums because it is more convenient and comfortable for me.

Never heard of Latium, so I checked the website. It looks like Fiverr. Don't they have some kind of Escrow service to stop fraud?
Maybe they have but when I was applying I sent them a message and they referred me to someone's telegram, I completed the task but they wanted a deposit but fortunately I didn't send them money, the whole process happened in telegram.

Maybe they have but when I was applying I sent them a message and they referred me to someone's telegram, I completed the task but they wanted a deposit but fortunately I didn't send them money, the whole process happened in telegram.
That's the problem with a lot of new freelancers. When I was new, someone hired me on Guru. After I submitted my work, the person just disappeared. I was scammed. I never went to guru again.

Earning crypto through Paid to Post forums is indeed an easy and convenient way. Simply participating in online forums and sharing your thoughts can earn you a reward in cryptocurrency. It's a hassle-free option to accumulate digital assets.

It's better to earn crypto from the forums as they are better in earnings as compared to faucets so this is why I will slowly dump all the low paying ones

I had been very active before on different bitcoin faucets and I find it very tiring and not really worth for my time because the earnings are really slow. I really don't recommend working to faucets for bitcoin earnings because it will only make us tired.

You do not to wait until timer ends, try to do microjobs on TimeWall or OfferOc or ClixWall then cash out to partner faucet site, most of faucets sites where you are registered offers this opportunity so claim faucet won't let you earn even one dollar.

I have slowed down on some of my faucets and PTC and have realized I can do better with Pay to post forums and can earn and swap to any crypto

It's better to earn crypto from the forums as they are better in earnings as compared to faucets so this is why I will slowly dump all the low paying ones
That's the main reason why I am using ptp sites. I earn crypto from every post I create.

I am even planning to stop working on all these faucets and I feel I have already given so much time to these

Crypto faucets
The best way that someone can earn free crypto is by working on paid to post forums. You will surely make money.

The best way to earn free crypto is through faucet and PTC websites and we can also start earning these from PTP websites

There are many ptc sites and faucets that pay in cryptocurrencies but the profits are small, you can also earn with the ptp forums by receiving in many of them the payment in crypto, another way are some microtask sites, which many of them also pay in cryptography.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back