What's new

how thehackerspro recovered my stolen 35 Btc

moonkyi

Aug 12, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is a story of how the smart contract triangulation experts at thehackerspro were eventually able to trace my stolen bitcoins that was lost to fake exchange. I deposited 35btc on the fake brokerage and I was locked out, but luckily I hired the smart contract experts at the American forensic firm, thehackerspro.com to help me retrieve my fund. They eventually triangulated the funds from outsourced wallet. I just detached the first part of the 25btc recovered. Now waiting for the $bnb gas fee to go through so I can detach the Remaining 10btc.

Attachments

• recover.jpg
    recover.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1
Wow, you have 35 bitcoins in your account, I think you are the richest member in our forum, because holding 35 bitcoins not a small thing, my advise is keep store these bitcoins in offline wallet, are sell them immediately and cash out.

It is sad the way cryptocurrency scams are becoming very popular in the world today. You are very lucky to have recovered it and I hope people begin to make intentional steps.

This is a very good news. I strongly believe that the Bitcoin were recovered because it was transferred to a cryptocurrency exchange. The cryptocurrency exchange is a well-known establishment but if it were to be an unknown individual, then the Bitcoin is gone forever.

It is great that this news would make some people to see how much potentials there is in cryptocurrencies as they know that their funds could be recovered when stolen too.

Sometimes, lost coins can be traced but sometimes, it's not possible. Cryptocurrency exchanges are ready helpful when it comes to recovering lost funds sent to wrong destinations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back