What's new

How much crypto do you need to stay invested?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am very hesitant with crypto, and I think the only reason I would ever invest in it, is if it was a guaranteed profit in return. But with crypto it's too volatile imo and I steer clear of it mostly. But what about you guys and gals, how much crypto do you need to stay invested in it?

I see some people calling themselves crypto investors even when have just invested $5-$10 and traders when all they have traded is $5-$10. The best thing about crypto investment is you can start with as low as $1.

You can start investing in cryptocurrency with small amount of money but it is highly necessary to carry out due diligence on any cryptocurrency that you choose to pick for an investment.

A retail investors could start from investing on shitcoins or memecoins because they have a very low market price and when you buy them with smalll amount of money, you will be able to accumulate huge quantity.

The amount of crypto you need is largely dependent on the amount you would be able to lose.

Investing is risky generally, and most investors would always advice to only invest an amount they can lose.

If you have $100,000 Then you can invest a percent of it.

I don't really know the exact amount I have invested in crypto, but it's about 10% of my investment capital, I think one should judge your risk management and deduce how much you should put in if you really want to invest in cryptocurrencies, knowing all the risks involved and how volatile they are.

You can still invest about $100 into cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is not a form of investment that unnecessarily need you to invest very huge amount of money.

I remember I made my first cryptocurrency investment with just $3, so any amount that you have the ability to invest go ahead with it. It does not matter if it is small. Just start.

Actually, the amount depends on which platform you will invest crypto. There are some trading platform or wallets that requires a minimum of USD10 like Binance but in Coins, they have much lower minimum investment you can buy which I think is PHP10. If you are about to try out investing in crypto, I suggest you invest in lower amounts first.

There is neither a minimum nor a maximum for cryptocurrency investment, if you invest $10 in a great project with a 1000X potential, you can change $10 to $10,000 by having patience for your investment, this is just an example, we saw many cryptocurrencies did it and made people's investment 1000X like Shiba Inu.

Cryptocurrency is a form of investment that allows you to invest a very minimal amount of money . with even a $20, you can still invest in cryptocurrency to make a respectable amount of money.

According to my mentor, he said I should bring five dollars to start investing on crypto. Crypto currency does not require big amount as far as their coins that don't have higher value is on its market and it is volatile in nature.

The amount of money you needed to invest in cryptocurrency depends on your pocket and the amount you're willing to risk in the cryptocurrency investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back