What's new

How is cryptocurrency changing the financial literacy of the younger generation?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1200USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, cryptocurrency has a very strong influence because some even children are already starting to be interested in it and they start asking their mother for money, as if for various entertainments, but they themselves invest in cryptocurrency. Maybe they are doing great and maybe they are ruining their own childhood. What do you think?

Since Bitcoin became $60K from $0 just in 15 years, a lot of people, especially younger generation, think that anyone can get rich with crypto, but sadly greed is killing them. I think they lack proper financial education related to crypto

I think that cryptocurrencies teach many how rotten the fiat system can be and how there are alternatives to the fiat world and banking, it also opens the doors to learning about investment and brings you closer to the traditional stock market.

Crypto has attracted a lot of investments in the past years. One need to get updates on the required knowledge in order to meet up with the trends that it brings.

Totally get where you're coming from. My nephew started asking for money to invest in crypto a while ago, and while I admire his ambition, I do worry he might be missing out on just enjoying being a kid. I think it’s crucial for them to find a balance and not let investing consume their childhood.

Totally get where you're coming from. My nephew started asking for money to invest in crypto a while ago, and while I admire his ambition, I do worry he might be missing out on just enjoying being a kid. I think it’s crucial for them to find a balance and not let investing consume their childhood.
Investing from an early age is one of the best things someone can do, making mistakes is human, and if your investment goes wrong, you will always have learned something for the future.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back