How hardfork effect bitcoin price

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin price rise after each hardfork since the first one in 2012 even that takes months but
for sure the hardfork effect BTC price the question is why ?

Bitcoin Hard Fork where the Bitcoin code is split in two, and these two codes are not compatible with each other, resulting in new crypto.
Of course the hard fork will affect the Bitcoin price on the exchange, the number of purchases increases, so the price will go up.

Bitcoin price rise after each hardfork since the first one in 2012 even that takes months but
for sure the hardfork effect BTC price the question is why ?
To be honest i am confused about the concept of the price rising after a fork, because one would think that the investment would not be split between the two coins that are in the fork and as such there will be a lower demand for the coin than their initially was that would have caused a decrease in the price.

Well Bitcoin hardfolk is like a duplication of the coding of Bitcoin. This normally leads to a higher demand of Bitcoin, with this high demand for Bitcoin, the price always goes up. It will be interesting if this Bitcoin hardfolk will be a constant occurrence in its existence.

Hard forks can have a profound impact on the cryptocurrency and not just because of the uncertainty caused. ... Holders of the “parent” cryptocurrency end up with an equal number of forked off coins. For example, if you had held 10 Bitcoin at the time of the Bitcoin Cash fork, you would have 10 Bitcoin Cash.

When the network for Bitcoins form into a fork, a little bit of the value which was in the network tends to split into the forked chain. For example, When Bitcoin Cash forked from the Bitcoin network, the price of Bitcoin was altered from $2800 to $2700 in July of 2017.

I do not think forking of bitcoin can actually affect the price of bitcoin. It might momentarily increase the price but in the long run bitcoin price is mainly affected by demand and supply.

Thisvis my first time of hearimg the term "hard fork", in crypto currency.
Plesse what does it mean and what does it really signifies ?

If bitcoin forked another baby bitcoin is created just like bitcoin cash, Bitcoin SV and bitcoin gold , when this happens obviously the price of bitcoin will correct and later recover.

The only hardfork of Bitcoin that I know is Bitcoin cash. Currently, Bitcoin is above $60K whereas Bitcoin Cash is below $600. If BCH is related to BTC, why is it not gaining value just like Bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back