How do you pick coins for investment?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a simple strategy. I invest in the coins that rank high on coin market cap. I also sometimes go with market sentiments and invest in coins that are gaining a lot of attention in recent times. Sometimes I also end up investing in coins that have been listed on the exchanges recently.

What I do is thoroughly investigate the cryptocurrency that interests me, I study its fundamentals and look at its trajectory throughout its history of existence, I also look at who they have support from and if they have companies that work with the cryptocurrency in question.

That's what I did when I started investing in ADA and MATIC. I am quite disppointed with these coins.

But what type of currencies do you want to invest in? because if you want cryptocurrencies to earn some money in the long term it is one type of advice and if you want cryptocurrencies to earn in the short term it is another type of advice, in fact if you want to earn in the short term the most advisable thing is to buy from platforms that allow you buy memecoins, they are the ones that usually go on the market and generate a x10 in their price or a x3, the joke is to buy them when they go on the market and on the same day that they do the x10 to sell them, that's why you need to buy through those platforms, since there they always have the newest memecoins recently added to the market

I have invested in meme coin only after they were listed on exchanges, that's why I have not been able to profit much. I also find it very risky to buy before they are listed on exchange.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back