What's new

How do you manage all of your crypto news?

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
What do you use to manage your crypto news and information without it consuming your life? Normally, I'll keep an eye on Twitter and observe the graphs and just Google some latest articles about the coins I am holding.

I do exactly what you mentioned last. Since all I need is the current price and performance I just go on Google. It's easier than reading through congested news or opening the wallets.

I do exactly what you mentioned last. Since all I need is the current price and performance I just go on Google. It's easier than reading through congested news or opening the wallets.
Twitter is a good one for getting the latest news on Dogecoin, as Elon is a huge supporter; I can just look at his profile. Hah.

The importance of crypto news cannot be overemphasized in the success of crypto coins traders or investors. Current or latest news can help one know if a coin can still be profitable or not or even know about new coin(s) in the market. Personally, I do research using Google. Thanks for sharing.

Twitter seems to be the best place to go for keeping up with updates on all your cryptocurrency news especially the ones that you have portfolio with. I don't leave my Binance without logging in at least 5 times in a day.

I keep tab on few websies and the twitter accounts. I make sure to read new things on maxbit.cc and the leofinance. Both of those sites tend to show you news from around the world for various finance and the crypto specific content. And the best part is that you can get news on variety of the coins at same place.

One can easily get confused if you keep following news here and there because there are lot of news to catch up with. Following the graph would be the best option.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back