How Do You Decide on Buying New Coins

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you buy new crypto tokens, how often? What factors do you consider while buying new coins? Well, sometimes I buy new tokens and when I decide to buy new coins, the major factor I consider is listing on popular exchanges. If the coin is listed on Exchanges like Binance or Coinbase, I feel safe to buy these new coins.

I hear about them or read somewhere some information about said token, I find it attractive and I look for more information on my own, if I like the fundamentals I decide to invest in them, that's how I decide on new tokens to invest in.

In the past I was mostly going for projects that had a strong usability sometime like ADA, MATTIC, etc. But after holding these coins for more than 4 years, I did not see my assets going anywhere, so I have not decided to go with the flow and choose coins that are gaining a lot of momentum.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back