How do I earn bitcoins without mining?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm trying to make bitcoins. Ive mined on slush pool but only can do CPU mining and with only two cores as u imagine ive done horribly. So I'm currently trying to earn bitcoin through calls to buy some cloud mining. If anyone could donate to help I'd greatly appreciate it.

The only way you can achieve this is by working in paid to post sites like bisdusty and beermoney forum, and then withdrawing through Bitcoin

You can buy Bitcoin and start investing them and wait for their prices to appreciate and start making lots of profits in Bitcoins. Do this severally and you would be amazed at your profit.

You can earn bitcoin free by actively claim through faucet sites or alternatively, you can buy bitcoin and stake to earn returns after several months.

Bitcoin Mining has been really hard for 2years now. Moreover the cost of production has been really high. I’d suggest you try other means to earn bitcoin

I'm trying to make bitcoins. Ive mined on slush pool but only can do CPU mining and with only two cores as u imagine ive done horribly. So I'm currently trying to earn bitcoin through calls to buy some cloud mining. If anyone could donate to help I'd greatly appreciate it.
You can earn BTC through faucets, offerwalls, PTC sites, and buying of Bitcoin from the vendors and receiving cash back prizes for your money.

Well you could earn n't coin here without mining. Your biznotes here could be converted to the btc equivalent and you dont need mining here.

You can actually earn Bitcoin without mining in many ways, there are some apps that reward in Bitcoin. You can also play games online and earn some little amount of Bitcoin. Try crypto word

1. Faucet and games. Faucets and games are the fastest and easiest way to earn bitcoins without mining. ...
  2. Trade Bitcoins with CFDs. ...
  3. Gambling. ...
  4. Accept Bitcoins as payment method. ...
  5. Earn Bitcoins by completing different tasks. ...
  6. Get interest payments. ...
  7. Get Bitcoins in the form of tips. ...
  8. Make Bitcoins your regular income

I think you can cashout Bitcoin using biznotes here. If you work hard enough. Im not sure though since i haven't been payed yet.
You can also play Bitcoin games from playstore such as Bitcoin Blocks

Bitcoin hardware mining can be tedious especially when it has to consume lots of electricity. I think buying lots of it when value falls or at a favourable time is better so you can hold and trade when the prices rise. Another way is working on bizdustry, you can either cashout with btc or PayPal.

You can earn Bitcoin without mining by buying Bitcoins with your cash. You can also earn Bitcoin by working in those sites that pay people to post or pay people to do some specific task.

But earning through faucets is really low, based on the ones I've done.

It will take a year to make about $10 with of bitcoin, working everyday.

Any good faucets you can recommend?
You can earn BTC through faucets, offerwalls, PTC sites, and buying of Bitcoin from the vendors and receiving cash back prizes for your money.

Lol, you're correct about that, it can take up to that time to achieve such price tag of $10. But their are others when invested into, you'll make more than that. Like putting more coins into your wallet and upgrading your membership with them.

But that's the only offer since you're wanting free money , as the posts said and as any.logical solution would suggest to work for it and demand a cashout with bitcoin , if you cant mind it work for it , simple as that

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins without mining. One of the easiest ways to do so is by working on the sites that pay in crypto. If these sites do not pay with bitcoin and uses other coins like litecoin, you can still use exchanger to convert any coins into Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back