How do I buy HBAR?

Braga13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Should you buy it with Bitcoin only, or can you use other methods such as credit cards and bank accounts?

It depend on the platform in which you want to buy this cryptocurrency, if you are buying it from let's say binance, you can make use of your bank account or card to buy the cryptocurrency or you can also trade it to any other cryptocurrency that you have.

Never heard of HBAR. But I suggest do not use your bitcoin to buy HBAR or any other crypto currencies because if you compare the profit percentage of bitcoin with other cryptos, you will find bitcoin is always profitable.

I think it better you buy from exchanges. It's lot easier there once you have an amount needed to buy in your wallets. It's advisable to buy from them. You can also exchange bitcoin for the coin if you have the coin in your cryptocurrency portfolio.

Never heard of HBAR. But I suggest do not use your bitcoin to buy HBAR or any other crypto currencies because if you compare the profit percentage of bitcoin with other cryptos, you will find bitcoin is always profitable.
Haha, this is just the first time I am hearing about it, maybe it is a rare cryptocurrency and he should have explained it better for people to understand before we can give out the best advice.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back