What's new

How can you hide your wallet address on a blockchain?

Godswill1

Jul 28, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I wanted to know of better ways to keep my wallet address private on public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Exposing your wallet address means making it easy for people to track your activity and holdings which opens you up to threats like hackers and scammers. Is there any good wallet that allows hiding your address while still allowing transactions? Or techniques to better mask your identity on the blockchain?

There are wallets like Ledger or Trezor that I think protect your primary address as it will provide you with secondary addresses to receive funds without having to use the real address., I also know Electrum, which is a Bitcoin-only wallet where you can have many Bitcoin addresses in a single wallet, but ultimately Bitcoin is a public and transparent blockchain so hiding your BTC address will not be easy, for that it is better to use private currencies such as Monero, Zcash or Secret Network.

It is not possible to completely hide your address on blockchain, unless you use privacy coins. However, you can use stealth address to hide your primary address. If you do not want to reveal your address, try using a privacy coin like Monero, Zcash, Dash, etc.

To the best of my knowledge, when it comes to being able to hide your cryptocurrency wallet address on the blockchain, you would have to make use of a stealth address. What the blockchain does whenever you carry out a transaction is to record the transaction and enter a proxy address. This is how your address is hidden publicly on the blockchain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back