What's new

How can I collect little crypto balances stuck in different faucets.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I presently do many faucet claims online, examples are;

-cctip
- coinkit
- CTBot
- Coinbux
The issue is that while I can easily withdraw other cryptos to my wallet, I haven't been able to withdraw BTC, ETH, Litecoin and Some coin on ETH blockchain because of high gas fee.

Please how can I deal with these little balances of those coins in the faucets.

There's really no way, just wait for the gas fees to come down. A lot of people who are withdrawing these coins are having issues with delayed payment.

If only there was a way to combine all the earnings in one place and withdraw it.

-cctip
- coinkit
- CTBot
- Coinbux
The issue is that while I can easily withdraw other cryptos to my wallet, I haven't been able to withdraw BTC, ETH, Litecoin and Some coin on ETH blockchain because of high gas fee.

Just transfer them to one particular wallet that will send directly to your bank account like luno

-cctip
- coinkit
- CTBot
- Coinbux

This is the problem I also have with these platforms because the payout is always very small and it requires a lot to cash out. You can keep on accumulating until when the gas fees is reduced and then you make your withdrawls.

-cctip
- coinkit
- CTBot
- Coinbux

Unfortunately I don't think that there is a way in order to be able to manage this and to withdraw those funds. There are some cases where you are able to deposit funds into it and then after you deposit a certain amount you can withdraw whatever you earned from that site. However, you need to balance what you earned with the cost and the transaction fee that will be implemented with this withdrawal as well. This is the only method that I can think of.

The issue now when will the gas fee reduce, and from the amount claimed from these sites it will take long to make enough.

About transferring to a single wallet I have tried but gas fee is high.

And i won't deposit in any faucet reason being that I have 36trx I once deposited stuck in that site, they have refused to pay me back.

I think assuming it accepts faucet crypto automatic withdrawals i think you could actually send the coin there and convert it to a small coin with a lower gas fee then withdraw to your preferred wallet , that is what i usually do after earning from those faucet sure to save my self from high transaction fees i think its actually okay like that

Have you collected before? How much was it? If you are yet to collect bro I tell, forget it but if you have collected before, I think all need to do is simple, perform more task so that the value will increase then you can request for withdrawal that my own take bro.

That's the problem when you let your balance to get that low, you only need to be conscious in your transactions so that when you can move it all once when you notice the little left will not be able to be transferred.

I don't see any way you can actually achieve that, I think the best way and there is only one where you can do that is for you to grow your cryptocurrency to a withdrawable balance with this you will be able to withdraw it and that's the only way I think can help you for now.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see any way you can actually achieve that, I think the best way and there is only one where you can do that is for you to grow your cryptocurrency to a withdrawable balance with this you will be able to withdraw it and that's the only way I think can help you for now.

One of the challenges that is associated with faucets is that they pay low and these low crypto cannot be piled up to something big that can be withdrawn .
You just have to keep claiming until you get to a point where you can comfortably withdraw the crypto without being scared of being left with small amount after the gas fee is removed

because it depends on the size of the coins you put in the wallet .. when dogecoin was still low I converted everything to dogecoin because dogecoin did not feel the fee. now the dogecoin is expensive. you can also convert to xrp xrp's fee is low.

Their should be a way to claim the faucets on the sites you have worked. You can also contact the admin of each faucets on how to claim btc, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies on their platforms.

You are not mentioned is there any option to convert those stocks coins in any other coin, because I don't think soon are later eth transaction fees reduce,
so my opinion is better to forget them, are search any other options in that site because you know those sites very well.

I don't think there is a way you can do this , sometimes certain faucet platform will always give a very high minimum withdrawal limit and if you do not reach the required limit then withdrawing of funds is almost impossible.

I don't think there is a way you can do this , sometimes certain faucet platform will always give a very high minimum withdrawal limit and if you do not reach the required limit then withdrawing of funds is almost impossible.
Yes sir, these type incidents happens when we deals with faucets, as like you said their withdrawal amount high, when we leaves these faucets in our frustration, then we have no choice to withdrawal that amount, so in these faucets we are not only lost our funds, we wasted our valuable time also.

Yes sir, these type incidents happens when we deals with faucets, as like you said their withdrawal amount high, when we leaves these faucets in our frustration, then we have no choice to withdrawal that amount, so in these faucets we are not only lost our funds, we wasted our valuable time also.
exactly , but will even be much more easier for people that are using binance exchanges because you can easily convert those cryptocurrencies to binance coin and from there you can choose to withdraw it using the P2P platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back